• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

O/T - hormon alert :)

suepat10

I am one of the 63336
S: 20st3lb C: 20st3lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 44.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I was chatting with a friend in the US earlier in the week who was watching the 1st episode of Lost and apparently Sawyer spends a lot of the episode wet and topless.

I apologise for this gratuitious drool about naked male flesh.:giggle:

Oh roll on 9pm tonight!!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

eye6769

Vegetarian who lives2eat
G: 11st0lb
Cant wait for it,must get the tissues ready to wipe the dribble from my chin, I just love LOST and with the added bonus of near naked Sawyer I m gonna be a happy girl :D

S: 19st13lb C: 15st9lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 4st4lb(21.51%)
Im dreading it starting... cos i know it will be on my sky+ - OH loves it ...me ..cant stand it - I'm lost !!
I must be the only person that hates it cos all my work mates rave on about it !!

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
S: 14st5lb
No I've never got into it either! I gave up half way through the first series. Did the big guy ever lose weight?

S: 11st9lb C: 10st11lb G: 9st0.0lb BMI: 26.7 Loss: 0st12lb(7.36%)
Ohhhh i love lost and with the bonus of topless Sawyer even better!! Hopefully Jack will get in on the act too!! lol

clairex

Silver Member
i have got the first two episodes downstairs on DVD..not watched them yet though! oh i love sawyer, there are no words to describe his yummyness! have you seen the cool water advert?! phwoar!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx