O/T(ish) got ruddy drenched this morning..

Alyce

Got off the bus and started walking down to work (about 1/2 a mile) and the heavens opened.

I checked my bag, couldnt find my brolly, so had to walk down in the rain, by the time i got to work my hair and most of me was dripping wet!

Had mascara dripping down my face - was also slightly worried as i'd just dyed my hair last night,and was worried that i have black hair dye dripping down my face, but didnt (thank god!)

To make matters worse once i'd got to my desk and moaned abit i found my brolly... at the very bottom of my BAG!!!

AGGGHHH!!!:mad:

But on a happier note i bought some new black work pants in a size 18 and they FIT! woop not bad to say i was once a size 20-22!!

Hopfully going to get into a pair of size 16 by the time i got to malta in september, going to have to up the swimming - which is working as the bingo wings are getting smaller :) woop woop!!!:D

WI tonight - hoping for a lost or at least a sts as i've had two indian meals this week - but have stuck to the low syn meals with some naughty extras (damb those onion barjis!! :mad:) and two lots of hard core swimming lol!!!

Alyce xx

Hope you have dried off by now Alyce! What a rubbish start to the day....

Fingers crossed for a good result for you tonight. xx

argh getting wets horrible we need a warmer climate lol!

got a day off work so thought i would be good and go food shopping. only to get SOAKED :(

kinda put me off heading back out to go to the gym later lol!!

keep saying I must start!! today was meant to be the day!

X

argh getting wets horrible we need a warmer climate lol!

got a day off work so thought i would be good and go food shopping. only to get SOAKED :(

kinda put me off heading back out to go to the gym later lol!!

keep saying I must start!! today was meant to be the day!

X

GO TO THE GYM!!! Lol...there you have been told off!!!

Hun...its a pain getting soaked, especially if you have to sit around in the clothes all day...well done on getting into the next size down!! Ive gone down from a 28/30 to a 18/20..hoping for a 16 for Christmas...watch this space!! Lol

Back