1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T(ish) got ruddy drenched this morning..

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Alyce, 21 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Alyce

Alyce Full Member

Slimming world - EE
    Got off the bus and started walking down to work (about 1/2 a mile) and the heavens opened.

I checked my bag, couldnt find my brolly, so had to walk down in the rain, by the time i got to work my hair and most of me was dripping wet!

Had mascara dripping down my face - was also slightly worried as i'd just dyed my hair last night,and was worried that i have black hair dye dripping down my face, but didnt (thank god!)

To make matters worse once i'd got to my desk and moaned abit i found my brolly... at the very bottom of my BAG!!!

But on a happier note i bought some new black work pants in a size 18 and they FIT! woop not bad to say i was once a size 20-22!!

Hopfully going to get into a pair of size 16 by the time i got to malta in september, going to have to up the swimming - which is working as the bingo wings are getting smaller :) woop woop!!!:D

WI tonight - hoping for a lost or at least a sts as i've had two indian meals this week - but have stuck to the low syn meals with some naughty extras (damb those onion barjis!! :mad:) and two lots of hard core swimming lol!!!

Alyce xx
    jaylou likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Hope you have dried off by now Alyce! What a rubbish start to the day....

Fingers crossed for a good result for you tonight. xx
  4. icklerockchick

icklerockchick slow but steady!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    argh getting wets horrible we need a warmer climate lol!

got a day off work so thought i would be good and go food shopping. only to get SOAKED :(

kinda put me off heading back out to go to the gym later lol!!

keep saying I must start!! today was meant to be the day!

5. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    GO TO THE GYM!!! Lol...there you have been told off!!!

Hun...its a pain getting soaked, especially if you have to sit around in the clothes all day...well done on getting into the next size down!! Ive gone down from a 28/30 to a 18/20..hoping for a 16 for Christmas...watch this space!! Lol
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.