O/T just had a weird thought

jacqui35

Silver Member
Hi all

Just had a weird thought and tbh i dunno where it came from lol :rolleyes:

Well 9/11 is coming soon and its not a nice day cos of what happened, but me being me thinking oh yes thats there emergency number too 911.

On wednesday its 9/9/9 and our emergency number is 999 :eek: now what the odds of anything happening hey, nothing i no but me being me just thought oh yeah.

Well kids be in school all day then straight home, and i aint going into no buildings that day only weigh in (in a pub) hehehe.

Makes you think though doesnt it.

Anyways hope you all have a wicked sunday and cook some lovely meals today and stick to plan :D

Jaqui!!!!! :eek: I'm the last person you want to say things like that to... i'll be hiding under the blankets all day :eek: LOL :8855:

i aint going into no buildings that day only weigh in

This is my favourite part of your post. On the one hand you have a terrible fear that the day will bring a terrorist attack, natural disaster, or zombie apocalypse... On the other hand, you are willing to leave the house to get weighed. :D

The power of SW is indeed strong.

Oooh, very spooky!!!!

This is my favourite part of your post. On the one hand you have a terrible fear that the day will bring a terrorist attack, natural disaster, or zombie apocalypse... On the other hand, you are willing to leave the house to get weighed. :D

The power of SW is indeed strong.

You no i was giggly my little butt of typing that hahahaha but anyways its only a small building hehehe, or maybe i will go to the thursday class instead lol. i no nothing going to happen you just always think of worst i suppose, have a good day :)

What would be even more amazing would be if I weighed 9stone 9 at my weight in on the 09/09/09 lol xxx

Weird!!!

9/11 is my grandparents wedding anniversary... this year it will be 55 years of togetherness for them... :D A much nicer thing to think about and remember. :)

I noticed the 9/11 thing too. I also noticed that all the terrorist attacks that happened at the time of the London 2012 bid were also "contestants" New York... Madrid... then we got the bid, the day after London gets bombed... Don't get me started on conspiricy theorys!

Back