O/T Kids say the funniest things.....

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
Firstly my youngest two children call their nans, Nanny Jersey (my mum) as she lives in Jersey. and they call Jon's mum Nanny Sid, as Sid is her staffy (dont ask).

Right,
Joshua came out of school (7 years old) and said to DH that he had been learning about the Great Fire of London. So Jon started asking questions, like the date it started, and where it started. Joshua answered them all correctly. then he went quiet. so Jon said what's wrong so Joshua said, "A lot of people died in the Great Fire of London, didnt they?" so Jon said "Yes". Joshua then said, "Nanny Sid was lucky then wasnt she". Jon nearly crashed the car laughing.

LOL.....Out of the mouth's of babes, so sweet. X

LOL ;-)

I was in a museum on Sunday with my 5 year old daughter and she said out loud...

'DO WE HAVE TO LOOK AT ALL THIS JUNK?'

I nearly died of embarassment and laughing....

My kids used to name their Nans according to their dogs' names ("Nanny with Flossie" and "Nanny with Sally"). I'm glad we aren't the only people to do that.

Mind you, once the dogs died, they became "Nanny without Flossie" and Nanny without Sally"! :D

That can't be normal.

My kids used to name their Nans according to their dogs' names ("Nanny with Flossie" and "Nanny with Sally"). I'm glad we aren't the only people to do that.

Mind you, once the dogs died, they became "Nanny without Flossie" and Nanny without Sally"! :D

That can't be normal.

sorry but that made me laugh. Nanny without Flossie.
it's made me think. i will have to name my pets carefully before i have grandkids (long time yet. my boys are 3, 7 and 14). dont want to be Nanny Fanny or even worse, Nanny without Fanny.
hilarious.

Firstly my youngest two children call their nans, Nanny Jersey (my mum) as she lives in Jersey. and they call Jon's mum Nanny Sid, as Sid is her staffy (dont ask).

Right,
Joshua came out of school (7 years old) and said to DH that he had been learning about the Great Fire of London. So Jon started asking questions, like the date it started, and where it started. Joshua answered them all correctly. then he went quiet. so Jon said what's wrong so Joshua said, "A lot of people died in the Great Fire of London, didnt they?" so Jon said "Yes". Joshua then said, "Nanny Sid was lucky then wasnt she". Jon nearly crashed the car laughing.

HAHAHA!!! I love kids!!!

And weirdly, I called my two Nanas after their dogs...Nana Rainy and Nana Chippy!!! Hehehe xxx

sorry but that made me laugh. Nanny without Flossie.
it's made me think. i will have to name my pets carefully before i have grandkids (long time yet. my boys are 3, 7 and 14). dont want to be Nanny Fanny or even worse, Nanny without Fanny.
hilarious.

Hahahaha! OMG, you're right! And if people use the names of places where the Nan lives, that could be bad too! I'm certainly not moving to Cockermouth!

Back