O/T.....LADYBIRDS!!!!!

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
We are plagued with ladybirds this Summer, they are every where in the house, climbing up the windows (outside) on my washing on the line, swimming in my dog's outside water dish....I wonder why there are so many about this year.

Not that I'm grumbling I'd far rather have ladybirds than nasty flies and wasps any day.

Have you got them in your area too?

How wonderful Donnie, send some my way - I've only seen the odd one or two and I'd love them to be here munching the aphids which are on my plants!

I'm the same as Jaylou... I've hardly seen an this year, maybe one or two... and the aphids are out of control!!

They defintiely are ... I've jsut walked up from town and one bush was literally covered in them and a friend 10miles up the road has said they are inundated! - strange!!

i seem to have loads in my garden this year and they seem to like my stringy bean plants

Not seen any up in the hills - but wish I did cause love them x

I would love a few ladybirds here in Hampshire...my poor roses!!! Lol

looks like they're holidaying round the coast lol! Norfolk, North Kent coast, Portsmouth- we've all got them:)

I haven't seen one this year yet! I do however remember the summer of 76! And Morecambe beach was 2" deep in them! And they BITE!

Back