• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

o/t my 4 month old helped me cook today

eternity

Gold Member
S: 16st6lb C: 9st6lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 7st0lb(42.61%)
He looks so cute and comfy sitting in that :)

missgalaxy

Yummy Mummy! xx
S: 248lb C: 248lb BMI: 40 Loss: 0lb(0%)
Awwww so cute! My daughter Eden LOVED her bumbo but at 18mts now she cant even get her bum in it lol!! xx

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
lol they are safe arent they? he loves the fact that he can be involved. Hes not whinged yet so i dunno how safe they are if they fling themselves. xx

CamilleBates

Alomst there :)
S: 12st2lb C: 9st2lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 23.4 Loss: 3st0lb(24.71%)
lol they are safe arent they? he loves the fact that he can be involved. Hes not whinged yet so i dunno how safe they are if they fling themselves. xx
They can seriously hurt themselves if they fling themselves out. My DD did it at just over 4 months, luckily she was on the floor but she still managed to bruise her head :( She wasn't uncomfortable in it she just wanted to explore. I hate to think what would have happened if she had been up on a table or work top or something. (It's also why they state they should always be used on flat level ground - never an elevated surface.) YouTube - Bumbo Seat Warning Label Instructions

Sorry, to go off track a bit. Just thought you should know!!

He is a cuties though :) x

S: 22st7lb C: 20st11lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 1st10lb(7.62%)
awwwwwwwwww loved my bumbo you can get a tray to go on the front too. helps secure them in a bit more my lickle lady only managed to get out of hers at 8 months and thats cause i took the tray off for some reason and then when i put it back on i thought she couldnt get out lol i heard my older daughter say mum shes escaped. would recommend them to everyone, but dunno about on a surface that high.

CamilleBates

Alomst there :)
S: 12st2lb C: 9st2lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 23.4 Loss: 3st0lb(24.71%)
I didn't mean to make you feel awful :( It's an honest mistake, I think every single parent has done something without realising!!! xxx

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
yea. had a little cry and i feel better now. At least i found out the dangers of it BEFORe anything happened. Hes too small for it at the moment but i dread if i had put him in it when he was bigger.
:(