o/t My partner today

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by xKimmiex, 2 April 2008 Social URL.

1. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    My goal is a size 12, which i really want to get down to. My partner who ive been with 2 years and love to peices hasnt yet proposed :(, but he knows how much i want too! He told me if i get down to a 14, he will propose!!! So not even my main goal, and he wil propose! i was shocked, cause normaly he wont even talk about marrige!
    So i NEED to get to a size 14 asap lol, he also told me if i cheat he will be so mad and upset lol, hes worried about my health :ashamed0005:. Has anyone gone from size 20+ to 12-14?
    im worried it wont suit me lmao!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi Kimmie

How exciting and if it gives you a real incentive, brillopads!!

It is totally possible I went from a size 20/22 to an 8/10 so go for it!

Gxx

4. Delli

Delli Talks too much

course its possible hun! keep us updated about how ur doing and let us know when he finally gets down on one knee!

5. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    the doc told me today my 12stone goal was impossible lol cause i CAN NOT remember when i weighed 12stone tbh! i cant remember when i was small then a size 20

6. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Oooh how exciting!

7. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

hi there. I was a size 22 when I started and am now a size 14 (size 12 in somethings). I got to a size 16 in 100 days but everyone changes shape in a different way, so while this is a guide it may take you less time, the same time, or a bit longer. But it will still be quick compared to any other diet.

congrats in advance on your engagement ('cos you will do it)

8. Camilla

Camilla Silver Member

Good luck, I wish you every success! X

9. sassey50kg

sassey50kg determined to be thin!

wow, i know you can do it, good luck!
    xx

10. to lose long trek

to lose long trek Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Of course you can do it but it has to be also that you WANT to do it for yourself; being the case, you will succeed. Good luck on choosing what is good for you; it wont happen overnight but it will happen relatively quickly if you persist with it. Keep posting your progress, because we shall support you all the way. Posting is very important to keep you focussed on what you are trying to achieve and reading other posts all builds up the arsenal of weapons you have to battle your way down to your target. Start with a short term target and build on that first, this way you keep yourself within range of achieving your target and moving on down to the next.

11. westiegirl

westiegirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    I believe you can do it.

I was size 22/24 and got to size 12.

Good luck and keep us updated :D

12. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    to lose long trek- im doing this for me, im so determend, i need to do this, else il end up having a heart attact! also im doing it for my baby girl, i want to run around after her, and i do not want her to be bullied, or to eat like i do/did! im more determend at this diet then anyone ive tried before. Roll on may!

13. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Kimmie
    I've been reading your posts the last couple of days and I really wish you the very best of luck with your diet when you are eventually allowed to start, and I hope that you get to start really soon

H

14. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    hedgehog, thank you very much! well done on the weightloss! =]

15. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Fantastic incentive xKx .... I too was a size 20/22 and went down to a size 12/14. You can do it and we'll all support you every pound of the way.

Why don't you start a diary thread and update it every day .... and then we can all see how you are doing, help with any queries and enjoy hearing about your baby - and then fiance!!!

16. to lose long trek

to lose long trek Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi xKx the idea of a personal diary thread sounds marvellous cos we can watch your progress and encourage you all the way. You do sound very determined and deserve all the support in the world. Keep posting and know that you are amongst friends on this forum.
    Huge hugs :hug99::vibes::grouphugg:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.