1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

O.T. Short jackets!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by shannonbitzy, 14 January 2009 Social URL.

1. shannonbitzy

shannonbitzy Full Member

Hi , me again
    its a bit of a strange topic , now ive lost quite alot of my weight Ive been looking for a nice leather jacket to buy with some of my Christmas money, but theyre all rather short/cropped , I really like the bomber or biker style jackets (kate moss styley) but ive not got kate moss's figure :sigh: but im happy with that really.. honest!LOL I am about a size 16 now .. sometimes a 14 but i only want to be around a 12/14 when i finish dieting , and Im not sure if one of these sort of jackets will look ok or not! I am SO not used to wearing anything that doesnt cover my bum ..even now after losing a lot of weight , im still paranoid about my bum and like to keep it covered with long cardigans, coats etc. I dont really know why im posting this and waffling on , but do you think a shorter length biker or bomber style jacket would look ok on someone of a size 14/16 or should i steer clear unless i had a bum like kate moss/ posh spice etc. I think its a pyschological(sp?) thing and I still see my bum as HUGE if anyone has any pictures of what they look like at 5ft 6 and a size 14/16 i would love to see them so i can get an idea what i look like :8855: :confused: :confused:
    If you got through all that.. thanks for listening to my ramblings on :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Liannioso

Liannioso Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    calorie counting
    Go for the bomber style! Show off your bum, wear some nice flattering trousers or jeans. Bomber jackets are much more flattering than longer leather jackets and a lot more fashionable!!
  4. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    weight watchers
    I know what jackets you are talking about and i think they are lovely, yes get one, i think size 14/16 is a good size and i can't wait to get to a 14, i will be making the most of it this time as previously i got stuck in a rut with covering up all the time. Nice fitted clothes also make you look slimmer i think rather than big long baggy things.

I think you should get one for definate, i have seen them in new look, and next has a nice one at the moment, i think the brown and tan ones are lovely but also black goes with anything.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.