O.T. Short jackets!

shannonbitzy

Hi , me again
its a bit of a strange topic , now ive lost quite alot of my weight Ive been looking for a nice leather jacket to buy with some of my Christmas money, but theyre all rather short/cropped , I really like the bomber or biker style jackets (kate moss styley) but ive not got kate moss's figure :sigh: but im happy with that really.. honest!LOL I am about a size 16 now .. sometimes a 14 but i only want to be around a 12/14 when i finish dieting , and Im not sure if one of these sort of jackets will look ok or not! I am SO not used to wearing anything that doesnt cover my bum ..even now after losing a lot of weight , im still paranoid about my bum and like to keep it covered with long cardigans, coats etc. I dont really know why im posting this and waffling on , but do you think a shorter length biker or bomber style jacket would look ok on someone of a size 14/16 or should i steer clear unless i had a bum like kate moss/ posh spice etc. I think its a pyschological(sp?) thing and I still see my bum as HUGE if anyone has any pictures of what they look like at 5ft 6 and a size 14/16 i would love to see them so i can get an idea what i look like :8855: :confused: :confused:
If you got through all that.. thanks for listening to my ramblings on :)
xxx

Go for the bomber style! Show off your bum, wear some nice flattering trousers or jeans. Bomber jackets are much more flattering than longer leather jackets and a lot more fashionable!!

I know what jackets you are talking about and i think they are lovely, yes get one, i think size 14/16 is a good size and i can't wait to get to a 14, i will be making the most of it this time as previously i got stuck in a rut with covering up all the time. Nice fitted clothes also make you look slimmer i think rather than big long baggy things.

I think you should get one for definate, i have seen them in new look, and next has a nice one at the moment, i think the brown and tan ones are lovely but also black goes with anything.

Back