• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

O/T - What shoes to wear with jeans?

Off topic - Since being overweight for longer than I care to remember, I have lost touch with style/fashion generally..

Now I can fit in my Size 14 jeans :D I'd like some advice on what shoes to wear with them.

Not trainers or ankle boots - any other ideas? Preferably flats. Anyone got any ideas or links?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
ballerinas? they look nice with jeans x

Please kick my butt!!
as a thought dolly bar shoes look very nice andpeacocks do a low heel range at the moment that are soooooooo comfy. i rarely wear heels (live in trainers) so i can deffo recomend them. cheap too but dont look it.
i might have a look at them i love dolly bars x

Silver Member
I agree, ballerinas look lovely with jeans and can be worn to be either casual or slightly smarter. How about some flat calf-knee length boots with your jeans tucked in? There are some lovely bright, colourful ones out this year. As posted above, a kitten heel can be really comfy too. HTH xx
I have no idea what dolly shoes are and will go and have a nosy...

I like the jeans tucked into boots look but I am really short with little legs and don't think I can carry it off. :cool:
Ah! Like ballerinas but with a strap! I like them....

BUT what to wear when the weather gets colder? I don't think the dollies will look great with socks..... Back to ankle boots?
I love ankle boots, in fact I rarely wear anything else for autumn and winter. Got a good variety of leather and suede pairs, black, brown, beige, olive, maroon and red.
Oh, did I mention, I am a shopaholic!
How about flip flops?

Matalan always have a good selection, i found primark gettin a bit wierd with the shoes lol x