:O Yorkie cookies!How many syns or cals?!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Emmykyra, 6 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Emmykyra

Emmykyra Member

Diet:
    Slimming world!
    Ah I just had one!:break_diet: I regret it sooo much now. Had a healthy lunch been for a jog this morning and i go and blow it on a yorkie cookie, to make things worse they have NO nutritinial info on the packs can't find anything on internet, they arn't on syns online! i am desperate to know how many syns that is as a yorkie bar is 16 1/2:O and the muffins are like 23 or something stupid!! WI was yesterday so i have got all week yet but still! My hol is in 5weeks i need to be good! And i am going mad waiting for my new fitness DVD to arrive, didn't come today grrrrr:mad: It best come tomorrow or there will be trouble!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ang

ang Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    we all have days when we have something we shouldn't me more than most but at least you have a while till weigh in so i really wouldnt worry about it too much just have a few less sins for the next couple of days and im sure you will be fine xx

4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    But it behind you and move forward.

It takes time and having patience with yourself to replace old habits with knew ones.

Focus on the positive and all the other good choices you have already made.

Love Mini xxx

5. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

i'd guess between 6 and 8. why get annoyed about it? you're allowed up to 15 a day ...i'd have 2 if they were nice! lol :D

6. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    I would estimate about 200 calories approx. Not too bad. Don't know how much that is in syns.

I hope you enjoyed is as it would have been such a waste of cals/syns if you hadn't.

BTW, I had a Asda muffin the other day 440 calories:eek: Starbucks cookies are in the 500s:eek::eek: Scary stuff.

7. Emmykyra

Emmykyra Member

Diet:
    Slimming world!
    well if its between 6-8 that's not so bad i guess just thought it be something stupid like 16 1/2 like the chocolate lol. oh and i did enjoy it heheeh :D off for a jog now though to try and work it all off hehe

8. Emmykyra

Emmykyra Member

Diet:
    Slimming world!
    Starbucks are irresistable lol, I'm not allowed in there, I would scoff the lot! haha

9. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    :D I've never been in a starbucks. How weird is that:eek:

I do like the Thorntons cafe though. But oh my....even the air has calories. Truly scrummy stuff though.

10. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Don't worry about it, it's Friday! Just treat it as a naughty snack and if it really bothers you, don't do it again!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.