:O Yorkie cookies!How many syns or cals?!

Emmykyra

Ah I just had one!:break_diet: I regret it sooo much now. Had a healthy lunch been for a jog this morning and i go and blow it on a yorkie cookie, to make things worse they have NO nutritinial info on the packs can't find anything on internet, they arn't on syns online! i am desperate to know how many syns that is as a yorkie bar is 16 1/2:O and the muffins are like 23 or something stupid!! WI was yesterday so i have got all week yet but still! My hol is in 5weeks i need to be good! And i am going mad waiting for my new fitness DVD to arrive, didn't come today grrrrr:mad: It best come tomorrow or there will be trouble!

But it behind you and move forward.

It takes time and having patience with yourself to replace old habits with knew ones.

Focus on the positive and all the other good choices you have already made.

Love Mini xxx

i am desperate to know how many syns that is as a yorkie bar is 16 1/2:O and the muffins are like 23 or something stupid!!

I would estimate about 200 calories approx. Not too bad. Don't know how much that is in syns.

I hope you enjoyed is as it would have been such a waste of cals/syns if you hadn't.

BTW, I had a Asda muffin the other day 440 calories:eek: Starbucks cookies are in the 500s:eek::eek: Scary stuff.

i'd guess between 6 and 8. why get annoyed about it? you're allowed up to 15 a day ...i'd have 2 if they were nice! lol :D
well if its between 6-8 that's not so bad i guess just thought it be something stupid like 16 1/2 like the chocolate lol. oh and i did enjoy it heheeh :D off for a jog now though to try and work it all off hehe

I would estimate about 200 calories approx. Not too bad. Don't know how much that is in syns.

I hope you enjoyed is as it would have been such a waste of cals/syns if you hadn't.

BTW, I had a Asda muffin the other day 440 calories:eek: Starbucks cookies are in the 500s:eek::eek: Scary stuff.
Starbucks are irresistable lol, I'm not allowed in there, I would scoff the lot! haha

Starbucks are irresistable lol, I'm not allowed in there, I would scoff the lot! haha

:D I've never been in a starbucks. How weird is that:eek:

I do like the Thorntons cafe though. But oh my....even the air has calories. Truly scrummy stuff though.

Don't worry about it, it's Friday! Just treat it as a naughty snack and if it really bothers you, don't do it again!

Back