Oat bran biscuits and choc spread

blue31

Hello everyone, hope you are all well :)

Iv just purchased some hazelnut oat-bran biscuits and choc spread from the dukan website just wondered if anyone had tried them and if there are any good (in hindsight I should have asked before buying! Lol)

Hope I haven't made a mistake! X

I like the hazelnut biscuits - they are a bit dry but tasty and filling - I tend to have a biscuit as part of my oat bran allowance and then a couple of muffins as overall I find the muffins the most satisfying way to have my oat bran. Haven't tried the choc spread but let me know as am tempted to get some to put on muffins!!!

Thanks trudy and i will let you know what it's like. I have the muffins yet I think I will try and make some next week :)

Ok I'm drooling blue :)....I haven't tried anything from the site yet, though as I progress through the diet am getting more tempted.

Please let us know your opinion on the products when they arrive :) x

I tried the biscuits and they are very good.
I would be able to eat the whole package so I'd better stay away.
I haven't tried the chocolate spread and I don't think I will anytime soon.

Lol alottolose. I was the same practically drooling when I was purchasing them! :) I will update once I have them I'm hoping there are as good as everyone has said. Im in my 6th week of dukan and I have lost 1 stone 4 pounds so as a little treat thought I would buy the biscuits and spread. I am only going to have them on a weekend as a treat as that's when I find the diet most difficult! Don't eat much oatbran and never had the muffins so I'm hoping they won't affect my loss too much :)

I wouldn't dare buy them too much temptation, that's my problem I can never have one of anything x

Well it remains to be seen whether I can just have the odd one on a weekend or not but my weight loss keeps spurring me on so I will be trying not to let the treats ruin it :/

Good attitude blue, you know you're loosing and a treat at the weekend sounds good x and seeing your weight dropping is such an incentive not to ruin all your good work, I'm the same so far have not given in to or really been tempted once your motivation kicks in its such a buzz x

Don't think the pack will be big enough to binge on...leastways....once you finish it....it's not like you can run out to Tesco and buy more....which can only be a good thing for the binge-factor :) x

im not buying it... I did a thread about the spread a couple of weeks ago .... id get through the whole jar in one sitting whether it was sickly or not LOL

Well my goodies arrived today, had a taste of a hazelnut biscuit with a dash of chocolate spread on top. Had to taste could not wait until weekend!!!!! And i must say what a good investment these are delicious :)))) I will only have these on a weekend from now on even though it states on the box 3 biscuits= 2 tolerated items. I don't want to overdo it but
Would highly recommend these as a treat if you can spread them out evenly and not polish a full packet off :) x

Oh blue.....don't tempt me......instead of the future being smelly vision, I've got taster vision.....( hope you known what I am on about ) x

Back