October/Halloween Challenge

Kes

Gold Member
As the Sept challenge draws to an end... (my final weigh in for sept was tonight..)

i would like to invite everyone to come join me in making october 2010 the best yet!!!
who is going trick or treating in a new slim outfit this year????

GOOD LUCK!

Kes: 15lbs to go!

Hey! I'd like to join the October challenge please, I didn't meet my September goal by a long shot so I'm really gonna focus this month! I'm gonna put myself down for 10lbs again and try my very best to succeed this time!
I don't know how you want to do the list hun so I'll let you sort that incase I do it wrong :D

Just copy and paste the latest list (make sure you check you are on the last page..) and add what you want or take off those pounds!!

Miss Mango: 10lbs to go!

Just copy and paste the latest list (make sure you check you are on the last page..) and add what you want or take off those pounds!!

Ah brill, thanks hun! :D

I'll join in on this! :) I'll make my goal the same as my September one.

Beasty: 7lbs to go!

First ever post, was trying to find an up-to-date weightloss challenge and here it is. I want to try lose 12lb by end of October:

Livz: 12lbs to go!

First ever post, was trying to find an up-to-date weightloss challenge and here it is. I want to try lose 12lb by end of October:

Hey Livz and welcome to the forums and our thread! Hoping to see you around for a chat soon and look forward to seeing your journey :)

Morning everyone... Definately in for this challenge :) count me in too i'd like to aim for 8lbs please.. KES -omg hunny you look gorgeous so beautiful :) you have done so so well and its people like you and other fellow minis that keep us going..WELL DONE :)

Good luck everyone lets crack OCT ... its my birthday month so need to work extra hard ;-) oh forgot to say WELCOME livs looking forward to sharing your weightloss journey :)

Precious: 8lbs!

welcome livz.
remember to keep posting and you will do just fine! :)

Ria: 4lbs to go!

I'd like to be added on.

Treblemaker: 6lbs to go

Wooo! Let's get motivated!

Lozzica: 7lbs to go

Thinking that this challenge might give me a bit of motivation when tempted to cheat! Also to get my booty down the gym lol

Count me in :)

Good luck everybody

Serenity83: 10lbs to go

:character00116: :character00116: :character00116: :character00116: :character00116: :character00116: :character00116:
Come on girls, this is us getting motivated! :D

Hi to all the old and new faces. I haven't been on this for a while, but I'm determined to get back on track and succeed. I'm in :)

Sa89: 15lbs to go!

thanks for the kind post on my wall sa89, but its not over for me yet... 37lbs to go... and i hopefully can do all of that by my birthday in April (as i intend to enjoy myself in australia, so prob put a lot back on while im there for a month.. HMMM)

good luck

:character00116: :character00116: :character00116: :character00116: :character00116: :character00116: :character00116:
Come on girls, this is us getting motivated! :D

LOL- definately is us lol... we need results at the end of this month :)

SA89 - :eek::eek::eek:WELCOME BACK stranger:eek::eek::eek: - :party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011: hope your stays along one this time lol :p

Hope the rest of the minis are havin a good day.. :)

Hope it's ok to join in girls :) I am going for 2lbs a week, happy with that :)

Sa89: 15lbs to go!
Sher: 8lbs to go!

BTW, you look absolutely fantastic Kes! Well done! :D

thankyou my lovely! :)

thanks for the kind post on my wall sa89, but its not over for me yet... 37lbs to go... and i hopefully can do all of that by my birthday in April (as i intend to enjoy myself in australia, so prob put a lot back on while im there for a month.. HMMM)

good luck
Ah how fantastically lucky going to Australia for a month, hope you have a fabulous time out there. I bet you find yourself moving around more there than you do here, there is so much to see and do over there, so your extra food eating might not count so much! ;)

Back