October Holidays

Discussion in 'Holidays' started by CatherineBee, 28 July 2011 Social URL.

1. CatherineBee

CatherineBee Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(33.33%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers Pro Points
    Looking for a bit of advice because I'm getting very confused doing internet searches.

My boyfriend and I want to go on holiday for a week leaving on 10th October. Can anyone recommend anywhere thats still nice and sunny/warm that time of year? And preferaby not super expensive!

Thankyou!xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MartyG

MartyG Member

I was thinking Oct also for the family, bit cooler and cheaper. Seems parts of spain were cheap and looks nice. We normally go to the states with ekids as my wife is from there but just too dear this year after moving house.

4. LittleSis

LittleSis Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st0.5lb(-0.29%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World!!
    Most places around the Med will still be warm compared to hear. Also The Canaries, Florida. Just make sure you don't go during half term :)

I went to the Marche region of Italy last November and other than one day the weather was great.. I was picking olives in a vest top :D

5. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    The Canaries or Egypt will still be warm then & not too expensive.

If you are ok with booking everything yourself Easyjet fly cheaply to Canaries;) I think they also fly to Egypt.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.