• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ode to the diet

I understand that yesterday was National Poets Day so I thought that maybe I'd have a go too.....I know that my efforts are pathetic compared to the others but, hey, it's from the heart!

Well, here I am, still dieting at week 6
To be perfectly honest....I'd kill for a Twix
I always seem to be on the loo
But always for a pee, very rarely, a poo
I'm starting to get just a little depressed
I ate some protein last week, I have already confessed
In my defence, it was protein, a slice or two of ham
Mind you it was good stuff, parma, none of your spam
Please god, when I stand on the scales tomorrow
Let there be joy and laughter , no more sorrow
Please please let me have shed a little more fat
I really don’t ask for anything more than that........

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Ah thanks guys.....cos of your response I just read it out to Paul and he laughed and said that it was really good! I'm well chuffed:D not any thinner though......

Little-Miss-Perfect

Doing it exante style :)
Hiya Sandra.

Aww i know how you feel, i had a bad loss this week too :(
BUT, we've gotta keep plodding along :) Better off than on eh? xxxx

FOUND YOU!!!

That is not pathetic at all, i think it's brilliant, and really personal for you... We should make a book full of lipotrim poems, odes and short stories x x

Are you having a weigh in tomorrow, and not on Wednesday before you go away or are you going to have 2?

In case i miss you again tonight.. All the best for tomorrow hunni.. Enjoy (????) it, and i really hope it does the trick for you ... Please come back and let me know how it goes (not in TOO much detail though, eh??!!) lol........ Good luck hun x x x

Love these poems going about the forum these days, well done xx

FOUND YOU!!!

That is not pathetic at all, i think it's brilliant, and really personal for you... We should make a book full of lipotrim poems, odes and short stories x x

Are you having a weigh in tomorrow, and not on Wednesday before you go away or are you going to have 2?

In case i miss you again tonight.. All the best for tomorrow hunni.. Enjoy (????) it, and i really hope it does the trick for you ... Please come back and let me know how it goes (not in TOO much detail though, eh??!!) lol........ Good luck hun x x x
I'll pm you with all the gory details! Still going to weigh on Wednesday but will have to wait until the following Thursday. I was going to do Exante in France but now I'm not so sure, think I'll wait and see how this week goes......

That poem is hilarious Sandra, very creative..and true to the point!! x

Well....the poem must have worked because I was a whole 2lbs lighter this morning when I did my daily weigh in! Hoping that tomorrow will be even better following the colonic! I will post this under a separate thread with a warning so if anyone is offended they don't have to read it. Don't worry it won't be graphic:kissass:

Nice poem Sandra. And I haven't been this interested in another person's toilet habits since I toilet trained my youngest, 13 years ago!!

Good luck with the "clear out".

Nice poem Sandra. And I haven't been this interested in another person's toilet habits since I toilet trained my youngest, 13 years ago!!

Good luck with the "clear out".
Thanks SSusee......I know quite weird isn't it?!