Odlums quick bread

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by Laineymcd, 16 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Laineymcd

Laineymcd Full Member

Not 100% if this is available in the uk (I'm in Ireland), but it's a quick mix for homemade bread..
    my problem is I can not work out the pp value of the whole loaf as nutritional value on pack is only for 100g per dry mix ( the whole pack is 450g) & u only add water..

Value's on pack are:
    Protein 13.1g
    Carb 59.1g
    Fat 6.2g
    Fibre 9.3g

If there is anyone out there that can help me with this I would greatly appreciate it, my plan is to make one at the beginning of the week & take the value of the whole loaf out of my weekly, I love bread to much to go without... I'm really hoping someone can help me out on this....

Thanks in advance xxxxxxxx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    43 pp for the entire bag. Assumedly you wouldn't be using the whole bag would you? x

(if you are just adding water you just weigh what you want, point it, then it'll be the same cooked with water)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.