Off out for an Indian tomorrow

Lmg_

What do you guys have?

I was thinking lamb rogan josh with plain boiled rice but what about my super free?? Do Indians do like a side of plain vegetables or anything like that?

You could ask for a side salad. They usually serve salad with the starters etc. so I'm sure they'd be happy to make you up a little bowl as a side dish.

What do you guys have?

I was thinking lamb rogan josh with plain boiled rice but what about my super free?? Do Indians do like a side of plain vegetables or anything like that?

Hi! I am out for my first Indian on Friday and was panicking!
It looks like a chicken Dhansak has the least syns at 6 I think it was, then plain boiled rice and a sheek kebab for starter (grilled meat)
I think I may have to order a side salad aswell for superfree, that's a good idea!

Another good tip is to avoid naan breads if you can - they are 20+ Syns. A good alternative is a poppdom, at just 4 Syns! :)

Once I went on a five mile walk just so I could have a naan bread that evening and not be too bothered about the syns :D Don't forget you can always flexi-syn a night out and give yourself a higher syn limit of for that day.

Hi all, we want out last night and ended up having an Indian meal... I went for chicken tikka pieces and boiled rice with a side salad... Does anyone have any ideas of how many syns this may be? Thanks in advance! X

I always have a dhansak and boiled rice, sometimes a poppadum if im feeling really naughty

Im out for an Indian tonight and scoured the 'bible' and ended up at a Chicken dansak! I hope its not too hot as i usually cant handle much more than a chicken tikka! Maybe i could take some coconut mullers and ask then to whip me up a sw korma..!

Back