off out tonight

yorkshirejo

i drink beer i think it is 8 syns for 1/2 pint anyone correct me if im wrong
after tonight i will probably have used nearly a weeks worth of syns
how do,s everyone else cope with a night out?
dont want to give my social life up was thinking of just having mullers for the rest of the week as a treat and eating plenty of free foods

If i have a night out planned i normally just go out and enjoy myself then start from scratch the next day. However if you wanted you could just cut back on syns through the week to make up for it x

4.5 for 284ml ordinary bitter/ brown ale. 4.0 for pale ale. 9.5 for 284ml of strong ale.

question on the syns/alcohol front
have a big night out tomorrow- can i use 2 days worth of syns and not use any syns on the sunday?

I would have a flexi day, so far I have one each week and it's not effecting my loss. Or switch to shots as they are 2.5 a pop.

o0o0o0 top tip. Ive got a hen do next sat and im looking forward to getting trashed (lol) but Im also worried about wrecking my progress.... im a voddy and diet coke gal so it might not be THAT bad.... depends how many I sink I guess!!

well was good last night had quite alot to drink but at the buffet was so proud of myself had 2 chicken drumstick prawns crabsticks and a slice of roast ham so feeling quite chuffed not giving up alcohol lol

Is there any spirit and low cal mixer that you like? It's loads lower in syns!

I had a night out last night. I tried all day to have no syns (but ended up having 2 on an options hot choc), then I worked out that if I had 5 vodka and diet coke, it would only take me to 14.5 syns in total for the day, so I set that as my upper limit.

I had all 5 drinks, had a great night out and don't feel guilty about going over my syns!

Is there any spirit and low cal mixer that you like? It's loads lower in syns!

I had a night out last night. I tried all day to have no syns (but ended up having 2 on an options hot choc), then I worked out that if I had 5 vodka and diet coke, it would only take me to 14.5 syns in total for the day, so I set that as my upper limit.

I had all 5 drinks, had a great night out and don't feel guilty about going over my syns!

Lol don't rub it in! Ive had 2 days worth of syns! But did end up drinking mostly spirits, think i had around one meal aswell, it was an all day drinking from 1pm-1am with friends..oh dear! :jelous:

Life of a student eh!!! The diet just went out the window, i did think about having a desert too!! but stopped myself

Back