Off Plan for 2 weeks, now I'll have to start again !

Well as the title says Ive been off plan for 2 weeks. My wedding anniversary was on the 10th and my 40th was on the 11th so I ended up eating (and drinking :rolleyes: )from the 10th until now.
Im so annoyed with myself ive let it slide so long and am not looking forward to getting back on plan, BUT i do love the way i feel when im in ketosis and know it is the best diet for me as i dont have to think of what to eat ;) Plus ive been feeling pretty grotty the last couple of weeks when ive been eating.
Ive got about a weeks products so im going to start straight away in the morning then contact my consultant to see when she can fit me in, wish me luck :)

Hi!me too and im so disappointed that i came off.i lost 18lbs the first month and have been on and off diet the past two weeks.argh why didnt i just stick to it as its so hard getting back into it :( determined to start again tomorrow.i only really like the strawberry and choc mint.whereas the first week i tried one of each pack to see what i liked best so i think thats why i stuck to it easy enough first time.need to get my head back in zone .wishing you all the very best i really do x x

Back