Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Off plan until Wednesday

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Emma1904, 18 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Emma1904

Emma1904 Working on it

Start Weight:
    18st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Well, after bombing out again last night I have decided to come off plan until WI on weds, I'm going to keep it healthy and very low carb, enjoy a meal on my birthday on Tuesday and then get my head back into it on Weds, on Thurs I go to my parents for a week and there is no option to cheat there! If I do I'll feel like I've disappointed them and to me that is the worse feeling ever so, getting my head down in a nice, quiet stress free environment and doing a week 100% of SS should hopefully kick start my backside and my head again. After cheating 4 times in the last week and a half I just feel as though it's something I have to do. I wish you all luck for the week xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sasha63

sasha63 I ♥ CD !!

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    meal replacement
    enjoy your few days off hun , and get back in the zone on wednesday

4. trisha

trisha likes to post

Diet:
    healthy eating
    sounds like a good Plan Emma, enjoy your birthday

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.