Off subject - what do i do?

Lauratheloop

Silver Member
How do you get someone to let in you ? I mean I know what this guy is going through as we talk about it openly but he turns up at my shop this morning close to tears, can't look me in the eyes (I think because he would've just balled his eyes out) I so wanted to give him a hug but just timing wasn't right

How do I get him to let me in, he opens up a bit then seems to shut down on me yet I know he has so much to get off his chest etc and then try's to play it down and say his a twat and needs to sort himself out but I mean really?

God I dunno what to do guess I can only tell him I'm here and try to support him so when his ready he'll know where I am. :-(

When he pulled up I could see he was tearful and I starte shaking because I knew he was having a bad week and by looks of his face he had seen his ex - but it got me real bad I instantly started to feel his pain.

I am lost as to what to do or say other then I'm here and he doesn't have to go it alone ?
Do you think I'm right for doing that?

just tell him you are there if he needs a chat. At least then he will know you are there if he needs you . xx

sue70 said:
just tell him you are there if he needs a chat. At least then he will know you are there if he needs you . xx

Thank you for replying .... Guess that's all I can do :-( felt so bad for him x

He has finally let me in, he cried this Morning to me :-( felt so bad but comforted him and spent an hour or so talking and getting it all out.... He seemed so much better when he left

Told him no matter what I will get him thru me and him together. x

Back