Off swimming!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by xKimmiex, 6 March 2011 Social URL.

1. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    With the family later! Im dreading it :,( iv got a bikini but wearing a top over it lol

We haven't been swimming for Years because I'm so paranoid! They have two giant slides that I soooo want to go on but don't think I can as il get stuck :,( ?!

Anyone goin swimming now the weather is warmin up?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bethuk1

Bethuk1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(16.3%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    I take my little boy swimming as often as I can, I feel like a hippo next to all the slim mums but I do it for him and don't think about it! I think they're usually too busy looking at my tattoos to notice my wobbly bits luckily!! x

4. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Lol bless ya!

I don't know if I'm even allowed to o swimming as my op was only 3weeks ago but I'm nearly fully healed lol

5. Felix

Felix Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.7lb(5.86%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I would love to go swimming but I'm too paranoid :( I know for a fact though that no one would even notice me or be bothered because you see much larger ladies in the swimming baths all the time and they don't care!! Wish I could be like that haha. My sister is bigger than me and she takes my niece swimming sometimes and she's not bothered. It's annoying though cos it's good exercise!

6. Emma1904

Emma1904 Working on it

Start Weight:
    18st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I'm taking my little boy next week (was going to do it last week but it was half term and TOTM! Not a good combo!) I find I can do anything when I'm with him, just the smile on his face makes it worth it! Have fun xxx

7. mrs a

mrs a fat,frumpy,fed up

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    zenical/low fat/1200 calories
    i'm going to make myself swim too.
    why are we all so daft about going :eek:
    i've seen fatter folk than me there and i dont gawk at them so why do i feel that everyone is going to stop swimming to look at my wobbly bum .................

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.