off the diet today!!!!

becci-boo

goingtobeslim x
hi everyone, well where do i start im off the diet today due to catching a stomach bug :cry: been up all night being sick. my stomach won't stop hurting the cramps are so painful, been to the chemist today and hes given me some medicine to ease it, at this moment in time i don't mind if it affects my ketosis as id rather get better. between im smuthered in cold and have a stupid dry tickly cough, what else can go wrong with me. sorry for the moan just feeling very sorry for myself :boohoo: . The weather is absouluetly glorious outside and im stuck in. hows everyone? and hope you all enjoying this weather. x

hi hun hope u get better soon just try to stick to v low cal things and lay of teh carbs so when u start diet again in a few days u wont ahve 2 go tru teh effects of ketosis again. iv just beed 2 rother vally with my kids ad dog and walked a million miles and have only jsut stopped to have my 1st shake wich i absolutly detest id rather not eat at all if im honest.but day 3 in and lost 7lbs so far so i really should moan. hope u feel better soon xx

thanks jelly belly, will try my best have only ate a piece of bread just something dry so when iam sick got something to be sick with its been horrible. im gutted just hope my kids dont catch it now, hope to god they dont. well done for losing 7lbs so far that is excellent. well its a beautiful day and walking is a brilliant exercise to do, you will all sleep like a log tonight now with the walking and fresh air lol. hope you enjoyed it.good luck with your 1st weighing you will do great. x

Get well soon pet I think staying in touch here will help keep your head in the diet space and should stand to you when you are feeling better!!!

hi everyone, well where do i start im off the diet today due to catching a stomach bug :cry: been up all night being sick. my stomach won't stop hurting the cramps are so painful, been to the chemist today and hes given me some medicine to ease it, at this moment in time i don't mind if it affects my ketosis as id rather get better. between im smuthered in cold and have a stupid dry tickly cough, what else can go wrong with me. sorry for the moan just feeling very sorry for myself :boohoo: . The weather is absouluetly glorious outside and im stuck in. hows everyone? and hope you all enjoying this weather. x

hope you feel better soon. just get yourself better and then you'll have the energy to get back on track 100% xx big hugs xx

Today is sunday and back on track today. I'M feeling much much better the bug has gone but still got my cold been up all night with my youngest hes got an heavy cold and had a temp all night even with med it wern't shifting. had seeing little ones bad. thank you for your posts guys. :)

Good girl yourself! back on that horse with ya ;) Sorry to hear that you were poorly and that your little one isn't well at the moment either. I've only finished a 2 week course of antibiotics so I know how hard it is to do the LT and be sick at the same time - zero energy but just gotta keep plugging away at it and the results are worth it.... If you build it - they will come ;)!!!

glad to hear you are back on track and feeling a bit better! hope your little boy is feeling better too xx

I had a 24 hours sik/headache bug this week, but am only starting to feel mildly normal today. Makes you so weak recovering on noting but shakes, so feel for you. Hopefully this week you will be feeling much better, Hang in there

thanks catherine. feeling much better from the bug but its just this stupid cough that i have now, as soon as i close my eyes i start coughing. thats why im on here so late (well late for me anyway) thought it would make me tired by reading all the posts. hope to god i can get a few hours tonight, and with my son not very well i doubt it very much. i hate being bad im a baby.sorry to hear you were unwell this week glad you are on the mend now. well done for your loss so far its fab. x

Back