off the wagon. royally

Sauce

Nearly there...
Just wanted to tell someone.. have fallen off royally this wkend, food and alcohol :( think I'm becoming complacent as so close to goal. Very annoyed with myself, wanted to lose another 3lbs by my brothers wedding on sat. Which ain't gonna happen. Aaaaargh!! :(

Okay you have come in and done the confession bit! Now just let go of it and get right back on track. All the best x

Aww thanks both.... ill see where I am by sat :) thanku x x

Hey Saucey,

Well done for confessing. Like Nette says you can definitely lose the 3lbs by saturday if you go back on the plan NOW!

Good luck x

I was looking at your weight loss and you have done tremedously well. I haven't lost as much as I was hoping for my holiday and I go Friday. So not a lot of time left either but three pounds is doable!!

Hi - I fell off totally the week before last, its taken me all of last week to get back on track, I'm being weighed tonight so we shall see. 3lb is totally do-eable and well done on your fantastic losses!

PGD

Thank you all so much!! 100% today, back on track :D
Lots of hugs to you all, hope your days are going well too x

If it was me I would do 1,000 if you have a wedding saturday,if you do ss you are going to empty your glycogen stores then if you eat anything off plan saturday they will fill straight back up resulting in weight gain of course it will be water but it will show as a gain on the scales and could throw you right off unless you are going to ss at the wedding xxI may have read this all wrong and you may not be doing ss,but is your bmi 23? I dont think you can ss under 25 bmi x

Last edited:
If it was me I would do 1,000 if you have a wedding saturday,if you do ss you are going to empty your glycogen stores then if you eat anything off plan saturday they will fill straight back up resulting in weight gain of course it will be water but it will show as a gain on the scales and could throw you right off unless you are going to ss at the wedding xxI may have read this all wrong and you may not be doing ss,but is your bmi 23? I dont think you can ss under 25 bmi x

Thanks for your reply, unsure what I could eat on the 1k plan though? This had also crossed my mind. Absolutely know what you mean about the water gain, though, and thank you. I know about the SS/BMI thing - my CDC doesn't seem concerned though and I only have around 3 weeks left....
Sauce x

ok hun,well the counsellors the one who knows what you should be doing so no worries,couldnt you ask her for a book with the 1,000 allowances etc on,if you cant get one I could try and post them on here for you x

She doesn't seem particularly forthcoming... Hence why I can't ask really :( also the reason I only intend to remain on plan for 3 more weeks as am going on hols at the end of Oct and want to low GI/gym it really from mid-Oct onwards. If you could post them for me that'd be perfect.... Thank you :gimi::gimi:

We've discussed me being on SS and she's told me it's fine - despite me seeing posts on here telling me it's not - so on muzzy weird days I do have 4 packs to be safe....

Sauce xx

Removed post and pmd allowances to you,not really fair to put up food lists on here lol xx

Last edited:
it happens to the best of us! you were brave to confess now focus on getting back on track xxx i think you will be able to lose the 3lbs xxx

Hi guys, sorry to hijack this post ( I'm always havin a nosey ;)), but anju I've just read ur post and this is exactly wats happened to me today! I'm totm but have been really disciplined and have stayed the same :( but my CDC discussed my scale print out which says basically my water content is way up from last week so I prob wud v lost about 6lb!- gutted!
Hard to stay motivated when this happens but I WILL persevere! Has anyone else had similar? Please say u lost about 20 the week afta! :) xx

I'm good chicken, managed another 100% day, gonna build up a little towards the weekend, maybe a little more protein or carbs til Friday - gonna eat Fri as the wedding is an all dayer.... Why hungry? You had lots of water?? x

Hi guys, sorry to hijack this post ( I'm always havin a nosey ;)), but anju I've just read ur post and this is exactly wats happened to me today! I'm totm but have been really disciplined and have stayed the same :( but my CDC discussed my scale print out which says basically my water content is way up from last week so I prob wud v lost about 6lb!- gutted!
Hard to stay motivated when this happens but I WILL persevere! Has anyone else had similar? Please say u lost about 20 the week afta! :) xx
Hiya, have you been drinking enough water? I retain water if I dont drink enough,it seems the more you drink the more it flushes it out of your system and you lose more weight. If you drink plenty and have been sticking to the plan 100%
you will probably have a woosh next week,how long have you been on cd? x

Sauce,I just read you are back with it....well done xx

Back