Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Off the wagon!

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by wkdstepmum, 12 November 2011 Social URL.

1. wkdstepmum

wkdstepmum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(4.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I felt I had to come on and admit that I fell off the wagon 10 days ago after a family party thingy and I mean dramatically, in fact I didn't so much 'fall off the wagon' as much as 'crash into and completely annihilate the wagon'!!! I have eaten non-Dukan every day since and not just non-Dukan but terrible, wonderful foods that I won't list here because it might serve as temptation to others...
    Anyway, am back to the plan today, just had delicious spicy sauteed shrimp which was flavourful and a great choice, tasted like a take-away!
    Silly of me to let my slip turn into a slide... which turned into a snowball... which just kept rolling!!!! I've absolutely learned my lesson, this is what happens when I don't focus!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. squindles

squindles I will conquer!!!

Start Weight:
    157st9lb
    Current Weight:
    157st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    19st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    none at the mo
    At least you've got back on track hun & not gone on to regain all your lost weight & more. Well done for that! Onwards and upwards sister!! :D
    Jackie xx

4. slimdreamer

slimdreamer Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Diet:
    IE
    Wkdstepmum, I was wondering where you were! Well done for nipping it in the bud after just ten days.:)

You will be right back in the routine in no time and perhaps your body will even respond very well to a change in routine.

I have stagnated for so long now, I have been thinking of doing something similar to shock my system!

Happy to see you back on the forum. :)

5. CHRISR

CHRISR Gold Member

Diet:
    Low GI
    Takes alot to admit you've had a major blip really well done for coming back and posting but we've all done it at some point with some diet so dont worry just focus on Dukan x

6. elida

elida Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.58%)
    Diet:
    dukan
    wow that takes courage.. well done you!
    If I let myself slip 2 days in a row, don't think I could be back on track.
    You know how it is, you came this far already, just dust yourself off and go on :)

7. CaledoniaDreaming

CaledoniaDreaming Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Lost(%):
    6st6lb(37.19%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    You should feel proud that you are wanting to try again and are strong enough to do so. Well done.

8. Teddy67

Teddy67 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(10.18%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    V well done for getting back on track (or back on the wagon :)..) it's brilliant news

9. wkdstepmum

wkdstepmum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(4.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Aw thanks you lot, you're all so lovely! I'm definitely committed to reaching my goal before Christmas and actually wanting to be in photographs and nice dresses for a change!
    It's knuckle-down time for me and this forum is part of my plan...inevitably when I stay away from the forum I get off track, I don't have the motivation from other people's posts and I don't feel the sense of belonging to a common goal that I have when I do visit daily.
    So it's back on 100% Dukan, no tolerateds and lots of reading posts for me from now on!
    Thanks again xxx

10. willbefabulousat26

willbefabulousat26 Likes to Dukan

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(13.74%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    :grouphugg:

11. xehorus

xehorus Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi wkdstepmum, I was wondering why with so little to go you had not reached your goal yet. Now it all makes sense, lol. Don't worry sweetie... even if you have put on a bit more weight... it will come off so easily and quickly if you really apply yourself and stick to it as it is recently put on. I think you need a bit of incentive now..plus you have allowed for days now normal food so those cravings should have eased up some how, right?? ;)

Please continue on the right track.. you can def do it!:)

Take care and hope to see a picture of you on that xmas dress!

12. wkdstepmum

wkdstepmum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(4.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Oh Xehorus, I was only 4lbs from goal and I looked like I was at goal, I felt like I was at goal, I was comfortably in my size 10s and I did that thing I always do where I say, 'I'm thin now, I can eat whatever I want because I'm a thin person!!!!'
    *Facepalm* I'll get back there though, might take a few weeks but I'll do it!

13. ellie1969

ellie1969 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.2%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    You can and will do it !! Onwards and downwards x

14. xehorus

xehorus Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Of course you will!!!! absolutely and like I said don't worry about the weight gain, it should come off in a jiffy !!!!

Let me know how you get on and once you reach the goal then... Consolidation, you can do it!!!!!:p

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.