Off the wagon

Whenever this happens to me, I read the blue Slimming World book "together" that has the best week ever bit in. I always find it inspirational to see how my best week ever was like. I also go back to basics and plan a week of my favourite low-syn foods and try something new. I live on Slimming World rice pudding when I have a sweet tooth and lots of fruit. I hope that helps :)

I fell off big time this week too I have gotten in low syn bits and bobs and sorted them into 10-15 syn bundles that way I can see where my syns are going and not just graze uncontrollably and be all down afterwards. Also I'm not stressing about counting every day. I don't know about you but when I fall off I crave even more than when I'm being careful and for stuff that I don't even really want that much. This way I'm only eating what will really be worth it. Eg hot chocs, little mini bottles of wine fo a saturday night, quavers, Flumps , curlyvwurlys, muller lights what ever you like its quite fun thinking of things too hope this helps :)

Back