Off to Butlins!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by MorbidBubblewrap, 1 September 2008 Social URL.

1. MorbidBubblewrap

MorbidBubblewrap Is thinking positive!

Diet:
    Lipotrim *WOOHOO*
    I am off to Butlins In Minehead with the family on Friday, I can't wait but you get free meals 2 times a day and it is basically all you can eat..Last year I put 6lb on in the week that I was there..So it is gonna be a testing time for me this year, My family are being very supportive as there are 7 adults and 7 kids going and I was gonna go and help with the kids get there meals for them ect: But they have said if I want I can just go for a nice walk during meal times or do some laundry for them (that one made me laugh) Cheeky sods! :D But I am sure I will be fine..I am so not gonna give up after losing 2 stones in 1 month NNNOOO WAAAYYY! :p Bring it on!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    its nice that they are so supportive you are doing really well have a great holiday, i had a week away with the family and stayed on lt its was fine im glad i didnt come off for the week

4. MorbidBubblewrap

Diet:
    Lipotrim *WOOHOO*

I am so determined not to cave in, But I do enjoy a good nibble on some Rock or a sugar dummy he he..But I will refrain from doing so ;):D

5. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Good luck Laura. Have fun. I hope the weather is good for you. It was a bit cold when I went there but it was in October!! Great laugh though as I went with a couple of girlie friends.

x

6. MorbidBubblewrap

Diet:
    Lipotrim *WOOHOO*
    Thanks Cuddly, We went there last September also and we loved it that much we booked it again whilst we was there :p
    Last year I was 27 stones so it is nice to be going a few stones lighter *YAY* :D But yes I am sure we will all have fun! X

7. Vickie_L

Vickie_L Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    good luck hun, great willpower and you sound really positive. p.s. nice new pic! xx

8. MorbidBubblewrap

Diet:
    Lipotrim *WOOHOO*

Awwww ta Vickie..((Big hugs)) I would bring you all some Rock back if they did it on Lipotrim :D

9. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
  10. MorbidBubblewrap

Diet:
    Lipotrim *WOOHOO*
    The skyline gang that is bringing back fun memories that is..I liked the guy with the kinda dreadlock wig on he looked a bit dishy :p They were ace actually :D

Thanks for the lovely comments I will be sure to stick to it, The smells are lovely and all the free food..AH well when I get back I will be a few pound lighter unlike last year I put on 6lb :eek::D

11. CANKSTER

CANKSTER Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You will be fine babe, just keep necking that water and dreaming of thin xxx

12. MorbidBubblewrap

Diet:
    Lipotrim *WOOHOO*
    Thanks Cankster :)

I have already warned my Mum and Dad that they will have to at least stop 6 or 7 times on the way so I can go pee pee...:D I need a wee every 2 minutes ha ha! :p (To much info) :rolleyes: X

13. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
  14. MorbidBubblewrap

Diet:
    Lipotrim *WOOHOO*
    I will give him a big snog from you ha ha ( I will try my best anyways) :p:p

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.