Off to my first class tonight :)

*angie*

loves food and cooking
... and I'm quite excited!

I followed WW at home about 11 years ago, back when it was 'pure points' and it was great for me - I lost just under 4 stone! Unfortunately, married life meant that I very slowly put about 2 stone back on, but this time I decided to join SW. Again, it worked really well for me and I got back to my target :)

But, as sure as day becomes night, very slow gains (and lovely long holidays) mean that I find myself here again - 1.5 stone heavier than I would like to be. I have decided to try WW again - the new plan seems very different (which is GREAT! because I will have to pay attention!) and I am really excited to start my journey :)

I have put off my big food shop until tomorrow so I can hopefully avoid bringing home things I will only regret... Anyone else starting around now or with a similar amount to lose?

... and I'm quite excited!

I followed WW at home about 11 years ago, back when it was 'pure points' and it was great for me - I lost just under 4 stone! Unfortunately, married life meant that I very slowly put about 2 stone back on, but this time I decided to join SW. Again, it worked really well for me and I got back to my target :)

But, as sure as day becomes night, very slow gains (and lovely long holidays) mean that I find myself here again - 1.5 stone heavier than I would like to be. I have decided to try WW again - the new plan seems very different (which is GREAT! because I will have to pay attention!) and I am really excited to start my journey :)

I have put off my big food shop until tomorrow so I can hopefully avoid bringing home things I will only regret... Anyone else starting around now or with a similar amount to lose?

Welcome and Good Luck for your Meeting :) I am 1lb away from losing 21lbs, it's taken me 15weeks to lose 20lbs. Slow n Steady wins the race :) x

Thank you for your welcome ladies!

I hope the meeting is usually busier than tonight (school holidays and all that) ... if it weren't for the new members, I think there would have been only three people staying to class :/

But then I have you wonderful peeps :)

Thank you for your welcome ladies!

I hope the meeting is usually busier than tonight (school holidays and all that) ... if it weren't for the new members, I think there would have been only three people staying to class :/

But then I have you wonderful peeps :)

Did the Leader answer any questions u have? Will u stay for the talk each week? X

Good luck with your journey! I love the new plan, it gives us so much more freedom :)

Did the Leader answer any questions u have? Will u stay for the talk each week? X

She did, and yes I would certainly plan to stay each week, I think it what makes the difference between class and going it alone at home.

She did, and yes I would certainly plan to stay each week, I think it what makes the difference between class and going it alone at home.

That's so true! I think if you're just gonna go and weigh and come away again you might as well pay 50p at Boots! X

Hiya, I hope it's busier for you next week! It usually gets busy after the summer holidays. I do think staying to class makes a huge difference. I used to really enjoy my meetings and only stopped cos of money. If you have the monthly pass as well the app is really useful. Good luck!

Back