• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Off to the Himalayas today!

DiscPete

Motivated by you lot!
S: 15st2.0lb C: 14st2lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 32.9 Loss: 1st0lb(6.6%)
Hi all my Lipotrim friends, this is not a diet related post, but I'm excited and wanted to share.

Anyhow, I'm off on a motorcycle expedition to the Himalayas later today and am very excited about it. I've been a biker all my life but I've never done anything like this. It's a two week trip with 20 complete strangers which is part of the fun - meeting new like-minded people and making friends, sharing such great experiences together.

Needless to say I am also very nervous about it, but at least I know we will all be in the same boat.

I doubt I'll have 'net access while I am there but intend to take as much photo and video footage as I can. I will update you when I get back.

See you all in two weeks time, to continue on my Lipotrim adventure.

-Pete.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 15st4lb C: 14st7.5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st10.5lb(4.91%)
Sounds like a trip of a lifetime pete . Well done on your loss so far and talk to you when you get back.

killercurls

I *will* be skinny again!
G: 10st5lb
wow! that's so cool! i bet you're going to see some amazing sites! have fun & most importantly....be safe!! :D xxx

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
S: 19st6lb C: 11st6lb Loss: 8st0lb(41.18%)
oh wow!!! Have a brilliant time! :D

DiscPete

Motivated by you lot!
S: 15st2.0lb C: 14st2lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 32.9 Loss: 1st0lb(6.6%)
Wow we have a really cool person in lipoland.
Haha, I wouldn't go that far, back thanks anyway.

Thank you all for your good wishes, see you when I get back, leaving in a few mins, couldn't resist popping in one more time :D

Doirin

Positivity is the key
S: 20st5lb C: 14st1lb G: 13st3lb Loss: 6st4lb(30.88%)
Hi Pete,
you are probably on your way now but wanted to wish you all the best, have a great trip and be safe.
Looking forward to the stories when you return.
Doirin

Aoife

Silver Member
S: 15st0lb C: 12st11.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 31.8 Loss: 2st2.5lb(14.52%)
Hiya, you are probably on your way. But have an amazing time and we'll all look forward to hearing about from you when you get back.
Good luck. Bon voyage.

Elle-Emm

Gold Member
S: 19st7lb C: 11st2lb G: 10st7lb Loss: 8st5lb(42.86%)
hope you have an incredible journey!

S: 14st5lb C: 10st11lb G: 11st5lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 3st8lb(24.88%)
Have a fab time, take care!!!