• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Off to V festival!

hi there
anyone else going? I know bekimo was - is she still about does anyone know?

will be sticking to LL principles as much as i can - am now on week 12 RTM so pretty much anything goes, - in moderation!

can't wait to climb up on hubbys shoulders and get a good view of everything - i couldn't have done it last year, i saw nothing, lol!

keep your fingers crossed for me that the sun shines all weekend

daisy x
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Oooh jealous! Have a fab time and enjoy being 'normal'!!!!

Looking forward to another pic of you on hubbys shoulders :p. I might manage that one day soon too :D. xx

Silver Member
Hi Daisy, Have a fab time and enjoy!We're going to see Rhod Gilbert at the Edinburgh Festival tomorrow night.I might have to do that to see anything !!

Playing the Angel
Jealous as hell Daisy!! You seem to have a great time at all these festivals. I have never gone, feeling too embarrassed about my size, still next year is a time for new things. Hopefully too by then I will have a hot man who's shoulders I can sit on!! Well done you and have a fantastic time.

sukie sue

this is My time to shine!
oooh daisy im sooo jealous , off to sol fest next weekend but it cant compare with the music at the likes of glastunbury and v fest for acts , mmm ill still enjoy it though :)
hope you have the best time !!!