• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Off topic a tad - I might be sick...

With nerves! I have a job interview tomorrow and I'm secretly pooping my pants (or not so secretly now:rolleyes:)

I applied over 3 months ago, had lost all hope, then heard from them on monday. OMG...I want this job... I so desperately want it (That's not healthy is it?!) . I just know I'm going to mess it up and get all tongue-tied with nerves. My tum is turning!

I'm sorry to post on here, but I know it's a busier forum, and i've not been so successful on my cd journey so haven't posted much of late, I thought I'd make up for it and post this here to get your positive vibes :)
Wish me luck :silly:I'll probably need it. eek!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

missymoo

Fed up of being fat
Good luck, you'll be fine Im sure!!

Lots of positive vibes will be coming your way in the morning. I'll say a quick prayer for you too!

You'll do really well I'm sure

KD

Gone fishing
Very best of luck bluepaws. Lots of eye contact and smiles eh.

Thanks guys! Still feeling the butterflies this morning but will *try* to remain calm and 'normal' when I get there...
I've got my clothes ready and have been practising my interview technique...which is basically, erm...not very good! lol. :) Oh gawd...I hope I don't go to pieces! No, i'll put my positive head on - I will be fine, I WILL be fine :S