Off topic

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Well i have just on a fab tent off ebay 10 man 3 bedrooms and large living area... just wondering if any of you know any good sites?
We went to Penrath bay 4 times last yr, so looking for somehere different to head off to this yr:)

Ewww cant help i couldnt do camping lol too many creepy crawlies everwhere!! Worms!!! xxx

Lakes, Loch Lomond, Leeds all great places i will be in the lakes shortly! x

my sister is a fan of camping she loves the lakes,do you want a site with stuff on all the haven sites are fab for the kids x
We are doing haven in Ocotber...(not in a tent tho....not that stopid lol) But yeah if she has any sites ould be fab...looking for open fields maybe some hills, lake , river not much else xx
TJ - you have ground sheets etc ...millie would love it

Lakes, Loch Lomond, Leeds all great places i will be in the lakes shortly! x
LEEDS????Are you taking the pabiss
Loch lomond sounds good

Camping is ace not in a gay way though, I mean a tenting way! x

I know hun but still too close to the ground i reckon! Du want to take Millie? lol xx

More the merrier hun lol she will have 4 boys to play with...no garry not in that way

Ha she would be in her element..where does she gt it from?!! xxx

Attachments

• tent.jpg
    tent.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 38
windermere every time then nic haven lake land ,fields ,views ,pool and BAR xx
mmmmmmm bar..... saying that we normally just clear out the spar shop lmao and i will be able to drink then ...hopefully yay

Camping is ace not in a gay way though, I mean a tenting way! x
gaz with all the filthy talk from you tonight you'll be waking up in a tent lol

Lmao!! That is big hun still too close to the ground for me though!! Youre right though she would love it, running around!
Hey Nic Millie saw her paediatrition today and they said she is advanced for her age so discharged her, thouht id share it as im soooo proud xx

hi hun how you doin? ooh i love camping hate peeein in buckets thow!! iv been to wales couple times which is nice xx

hi hun how you doin? ooh i love camping hate peeein in buckets thow!! iv been to wales couple times which is nice xx
hehe peeing in buckets is good... its when the grass tickles ya ass i dont like lol

Lmao!! That is big hun still too close to the ground for me though!! Youre right though she would love it, running around!
Hey Nic Millie saw her paediatrition today and they said she is advanced for her age so discharged her, thouht id share it as im soooo proud xx
Awww well done hunni... i am sure like we have said before ...when babies are premature they are more advanced...they are soooo bright

it wasnt the grass that tickled your ass it was my finger la la la

Back