Offer

tink2011

Silver Member
Just to confirm all slim fast is B.O.G.O.F in Superdrug £5.95 each for the drums

i am going to pop in later and see if you can order and pick up in store like you can in boots as i imagine they wont have alot of stock in if they are anything like boots! And you have to spend over £25 for free delivery .

Will let you know later!

Thanks tink will go and stock up for sure x

i am about to kill the website!
i tried adding heaps of stuff like 2 of banana mix 2 choc mix 4 ready made shakes and some snack bars , all in multiples of 2 and it will not give me them all for BOGOF!! no idea how it is calculating the numbers but its all very strange!
I will jut pop in tomorrow to the store I think
x

On the website you have to add chocolate three time for three rather then putting multiples! But i put one snack on and it went up £5!!! So i gave up!

I didnt need to order in the end and forgot to ask as started chatting to the lady as shes on slim fast to! But unlike boots they had plenty although not now as i bought it!!

All the snacks and pre made shakes are also buy on get one free so i have got a few to try.

It started wednesday and they think its on for the month.

If you google slim fast compare my supermarket comes up and will let you know prices at the supermarkets and what offers they have ( didnt bring boots up tho just asda / tesco etc but did have superdrug!!)

Defo a trip in tomorrow can't be bothered with faffing around online!! Thanks x

Yeah I had a shot on the website but gave up, i used the website for some 3 for 2 on sf snack and had no problems, lol will be popping in over weekend to stock up

Annoying that I bought like 2 tins in there the other week, I'll prob pop back in and get a couple more anyway

Any one near a morrisons ? Heard they were cheap in there may be able to pop in tomorrow and see x

If you add tins with snacks you get the snack free cause there the cheapest, id added tins first and discount was great then added snacks an price shot up an i thought "huh?" then realised only cheapest thing free so best of buying tins to get a tin free then go back round again for the snacks x

If you add tins with snacks you get the snack free cause there the cheapest, id added tins first and discount was great then added snacks an price shot up an i thought "huh?" then realised only cheapest thing free so best of buying tins to get a tin free then go back round again for the snacks x

Aaahh never thought about that !! It was making me angry!

Thanks Dan So Superdrug cheapest then Tesco 2 for £8 then Morrisons 2 for £9.

Makes sense on the snacks and online thing now- Oh it was driving me nuts!!

Iv just got 6 tins and 2 ready made shakes from superdrug all BOGOF.

Any one know when the Superdrug offer ends?

X

oooh i'll defiantly stock up! whats everyone favourite flavour?

im looking forward to trying the chocolate and banana together. I love the fact they do powders for home then ready made to take out in your bag :) i hope this diet is easy so i dont get bored.

I got 2 more tins and 2 more meal bar packs, got a cupboard full of slimfast now lol x

Back