• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Officially Start Today.

ChickenLicken

The one with animals
S: 16st0lb C: 14st10lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 35.4 Loss: 1st4lb(8.04%)
Had my first chocolate milk shake this morning. Taste just like cardboard YUM! LOL.

Have had really bad migraines every day for about 3 weeks now so I'm hoping this doesn't bring too much more of a headache on as my head might explode :sigh:

Just choose which soup for lunch now :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi Ya

Choc is my fave yum. But your tastes do change as go on. I have found I don't like sweet flavour for brekkie though so every morn I have the vanilla but with coffee added to it, really is quite scrummy. My trouble with the diet was so much water, so I would advise anyone to take a read on here at what you can drink. Good luck anyway. XX

S: 13st5lb C: 12st1lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 21.7 Loss: 1st4lb(9.63%)
Hi and welcome! Good luck on your weight loss journey!! Xxx

ChickenLicken

The one with animals
Thanks everyone. I was just about to say how do you drink so much water. I very rarely drink during the day as it is... always been really bad at drinking enough. Just about coming up a litre today. Already feel like a water balloon!

S: 21st2.5lb C: 20st9.5lb G: 10st5lb Loss: 0st7lb(2.36%)
I had the vanilla shake today, it was a bit bleurgh to start with but by the time i was half way through it i startred to enjoy it a little :D

So i have got the chocolate cardboard shake to look forward to then? haha

I have bought flavoured water to drink as well as tap water and i think i have read on here that you can have bouillon, coke zero and black tea and coffee. (if thats not right someone please correct me lol)

ChickenLicken

The one with animals
I think it was only a shock as I know the taste of the Tesco slim shakes which are really nice.

Jubbly

Loves Minimins long time
S: 11st1lb C: 10st3lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 23.4 Loss: 0st12lb(7.74%)
I have bought flavoured water to drink as well as tap water and i think i have read on here that you can have bouillon, coke zero and black tea and coffee. (if thats not right someone please correct me lol)
All true - plus green tea and peppermint tea I believe, if you like that sort of thing ;). I like the chocolate flavour personally. xx

keelyjrs

S: 17st2lb C: 16st9lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 40 Loss: 0st7lb(2.92%)
The chocolate one is my favourite I could have that every day lol

The water is tough to have as much as you need, I can't do more than 2.5 litres, and that means I am constantly sipping water and peeing for England lol

ChickenLicken

The one with animals
Haha, me too! I started trying to do the water last week to get into the habit. I must have gone to the loo about 6 times at work! I normally only go once if I really have too LOL.

ChickenLicken

The one with animals
Had a bar for lunch and my jaw still hurts :snooty: lol

S: 21st2.5lb C: 20st9.5lb G: 10st5lb Loss: 0st7lb(2.36%)
All true - plus green tea and peppermint tea I believe, if you like that sort of thing ;). I like the chocolate flavour personally. xx
Im yet to try the chocolate one, its on my to-do list for tomorrow! :D

Im not a fan of herbal teas myself, i am managing okay with the flavoured water luckily :)