• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Oh balls - first gain and blowout!

ChubLock

Silver Member
S: 16st4lb C: 16st3lb G: 10st4lb BMI: 39 Loss: 0st1lb(0.44%)
Oh shizzle - I gained 0.5lb yesterday - I know it's not much but still a bit gutting but still.

I didn't go over weeklies/dailies but did have 39 of them at the weekend so maybe I just need to spread them out a bit more rather then saving till weekend when I WI on a monday.

I also had a bit of a blowout at our Valentines meal yesterday...brace yourselves:

> Baked camebert (HUGE) with little crispy bread bites & chilli jam for starter
> 2 x large chicken breasts stuffed with mozzerella and wrapped in streaky bacon with a rather lush creamy mustard mash!
> Creme brulee.
> All washed down with sparkling wine x 1 bottle.

BURPPPPP!

I am feeling like I am not going to do as well next week but I need to get back into the positive mind set!

I am going out thursday night too so going to have to be good again but so hard sometimes.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 12st7lb C: 10st8lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 27.1 Loss: 1st13lb(15.43%)
i wouldnt use my weeklies on night before wi:) i wi on thursday,,usually drink my weeklies over the weekend and by thursday my body has forgotten:D

S: 12st7lb C: 10st8lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 27.1 Loss: 1st13lb(15.43%)
oh your valentines meal sounds yum:)

i had a blowout yesterday as well :(

have decided to use all my 49 weekly's to cover it and i'm also in the mind set at maybe a STS on sunday anything over this will be a surprise.

but the home made profiteroles were worth it all :D

S: 12st13.8lb C: 12st6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29 Loss: 0st7.8lb(4.29%)
I have had a blow out 2 weeks if that makes you feel anybetter. I BET I have put on more than 2 lbs :(

Scared to weigh.

It needs to happen sometimes. I tell you I am feeling crappy after eating all this **** food, so deffo back on the plan tomorrow!

x

S: 13st7lb C: 11st4lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 24.7 Loss: 2st3lb(16.4%)
Don't worry about it!
We are all allowed to have a treat sometimes, and it's just not the same knowing you've got to count it all. Just pretend it never happened and focus on the next week you're doing great! :)

S: 14st10lb C: 14st0.2lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 31.7 Loss: 0st9.8lb(4.76%)
I had a blowout over the entire weekend! D:
I am so scared for my weigh in on Friday, I am hoping to limit the damage with activity points, but I dont think I can do 89 before Friday LOL.
Your meal sounds lovely though! :)

S: 12st13.8lb C: 12st6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29 Loss: 0st7.8lb(4.29%)
I did gain 2.5lbs.

Never mind. Back on track RIGHT NOW!
Plan to eat lots of fruit to keep me full ... and go shopping for fresh veg etc tonight.

:)

x