Oh bloody hell

Rorah

Mooooooo
Just tidying up my bedroom and noticed the bottle of diet lemonade that I'd been drinking in between glasses of wine last night (and feeling rather saintly about may I add!!) was not diet lemonade at all, it was the full fat variety! It must have been on the wrong shelf in the supermarket :-(

So at 3 syns per 250ml that's 12 extra syns that I can NOT afford, having already used double my syn allowance on wine that very evening, thinking I'd make it up during the week. *sigh* I thought this was so easy, but every week something or other seems to go wrong :cry:

..I don't know what on earth I'd use my syns on if I gave up my nightly glass or two...

AHHHHH must NOT do this again, I wish I'd never heard about this 105 weekly syns thing, it's sent me right off track :cry: I just thought I could finish the bottle and it would be fine because I don't tend to use more than 4.5 syns a day in the week. Silly girl. :cry:

Don't beat yourself up over it. Easy mistake to make. Just make sure next time to be sure about what you're having. Draw a line under it and move on.

My t'other half bought full sugar orange squash without realising and it then took me a good few days to realise that it wasn't nas.... Feels like such a waste arghhh!

Rorah said:
AHHHHH must NOT do this again, I wish I'd never heard about this 105 weekly syns thing, it's sent me right off track :cry: I just thought I could finish the bottle and it would be fine because I don't tend to use more than 4.5 syns a day in the week. Silly girl. :cry:

This is exactly why SW don't recommend you use your syns weekly hun. Most of us haven't got the discipline to stick to 105 syns a week. Alot of us have been there. Well done for recognising it doean't work for you so soon hun x

Don't beat yourself up over it. Just go back to the way the plan is supposed to done - 10 syns a day & carry on from there xxx

I did the same with Ribena, didn't click it wasn't SF, then looked it up. 5 1/2 syns per 250ml.

I was drinking 4 pints a day over 2 days.

Thou shalt look before thoust guzzles.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I don't drink alcohol... would much rather use my syn for a choc fix lol we all have our little vises but guess thats what this journey is all about... learning our limits x

did something similar with sausages i thought were 1/2 syn each, after eating 8 over three days then realised the are 1/2 on ee but 4 syns each on green, don't know why didn't realise sooner but whats done is done, draw a line under and continue with the rest of the week, personally i am aiming to pull back some of the syns by having less between now and wed but am not gonna be obsessive about it, we have to make mistakes to learn from them!

This is exactly why SW don't recommend you use your syns weekly hun. Most of us haven't got the discipline to stick to 105 syns a week. Alot of us have been there. Well done for recognising it doean't work for you so soon hun x

Don't beat yourself up over it. Just go back to the way the plan is supposed to done - 10 syns a day & carry on from there xxx

From now on it will be 5-15 a day, every day, and if I don't use them all up throughout the week tough - they're gone!

From now on it will be 5-15 a day, every day, and if I don't use them all up throughout the week tough - they're gone!

Everybody has their ups and downs and little things like this are part of normal daily life. It's good you recognised your limit now and decided to stick to your daily syns.

Keep it up!

Back