oh bum, eating out

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by NumNumPigsBum, 2 August 2011 Social URL.

1. NumNumPigsBum

NumNumPigsBum "The Stig" Pig

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.6lb(15.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I had completely forgotten that FIL has offered to take us out for lunch on Saturday in Edinburgh. I've only just got back on the wagon and don't want to undo my hard work. Hubby can't remember the name of the place we're going to and is on nightshift until Friday so he wont get a chance to phone and ask (i dont phone the inlaws) so I can't check their food online. I'm in a quandry as to what to do? Do I cut my syns for the rest of the week? Do I flexi syn (not 100% what that really is)? Or do I go and just eat rabbit food? Weigh in days are Mondays so I wont have the chance to undo the damage before next weigh in.

:lost: :help2:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs.S.

Mrs.S. Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.78%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Do you know what type of food the restaurant serves? Can you opt for a juicy steak and veg, or a pasta-y dish or fish? x

4. NumNumPigsBum

NumNumPigsBum "The Stig" Pig

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.6lb(15.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I honestly have no clue at all. The husband is useless and has the memory of a sieve! He wrote all the other info down bar the name of the place, even stupid things like "drive to Edinburgh" well DUH!! :giggle:

5. Shrimpy

Shrimpy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(34.04%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I would probably just take the meal off plan, and eat sensible and normally the rest of the time. Just make sensible-ish choices while out... and enjoy it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.