Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Oh come on!!! (Warning girlie talk)

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Kirstie007, 23 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Kirstie007

Kirstie007 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.6lb(6.54%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Oh Girls,

I can't believe it, been on the that pill implant thing since last Oct and not had any periods since then - great heh?!

Came on this morning and it's only my first weigh in tonight (Aaaggghh!) Talk about perfect timing.

I know my weight loss won't be great, I've been weighing myself all week. I can't believe it I've been so good and I keep craving stuff.

This is just typical - sorry to rant!

Kirstie xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Yasmine

Yasmine One last chance

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.58%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife Lite
    I know your pain woman! I ahve been on my period for like 2 weeks and I have had two weigh ins on my period in like a space of 1 week apart making my weigh ins look PAH THEH TICK! but meh, it just means our weight loss next week when we are on will look bigger ;)

4. Twinny

Twinny Full Member

Goal Weight:
    49.9kg
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    Hey, you might have rubbish losses this week but just wait till the dreaded curse goes... the weight will WHOOOSH off and you'll have a massive loss :D

5. goodthingsinsmallpackages

goodthingsinsmallpackages Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    8st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7.5lb(48.17%)
    Diet:
    maintaining with CC
    I was on for 7 weeks straight went on to RTM a couple weeks early in the end just to stop it as it was getting so bad I was nearly passing out all the time and felt so tired and weak) but only had low losses on my 'real period' week, the other weeks weren't a real period, I was just bleeding, and I carried on with my usual losses throughout these weeks.

I stayed the same on every TOTM throughout abstinance and RTM and it didn't bother me as I knew it was normal. I didn't get bigger losses the weeks after like most people do though, I just went back to my normal 3lbs a week. I was a very consistant loser ha ha.

I'm sure you will get a big loss next week and your average weight loss will still be the same over a month.

6. Halebob

Halebob Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6.8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.6lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating
    I also have the implant. Never have periods, but started on sat and I'm still going. Don't think I've lost much this week as I feel all bloated. Hoping it will end soona s the oh is starting to complain. HAHAHA

7. Lozz

Lozz Ready For Change!

Start Weight:
    15st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(3.94%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Im in the implant crew!!!

I was on for almost 3 weeks had a week break and guess what I woke up to on Friday morning... Feeling quite low and sorry for myself, I've picked at food too... I need a pick me up, i'll be very suprised if ive lost this week!

Cannot believe i've picked at food!:mad::cry:

Do not go down my path... stay strong!

Last edited: 28 February 2011
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.