Oh Dear!! (and hello again!)

Scanbran

Stupid Member
I haven't posted on here since October last year, mainly because of shame as I've managed to pile on TWO STONES in only four months!

I started Exante again on Monday, using some stuff I had lying around from last year (Exante stuff, honest!), and will place another order today for a supply.

To anyone who reads the threads and posts on here about how hard it is to stay on the diet once you come off it, or how mind-bendingly difficult it is to re-start after an indulgent 'food holiday', believe the hype!

It's amazingly tough.

I only caught a grip after being physically unable to get into my work shirts anymore, and having to wear a jumper over them to cover how tight they are, but this doesn't prevent the re-emergence of the...mooooobs! :eek:

This is effectively day three all over again for me, and I can't tell you how relieved I am to almost be 'over the hump' as it were in terms of ketosis.

I'm also really excited about getting back into the swing of losing weight, and maybe this time getting to target.
I want to get close before my big birthday (40 :eek:) in July, so it's head down for the next five months.

Sorry for the rambling, and it's good to be back :D

hey and welcome back , dont be ashamed , we all do it , I gained 2 stone over 6 weeks at christmas , but its nearly all gone again now .. and I am hping I have learned my lesson for when I finally finish this thing !! well done getting to day 3 .. those moobs will be beaten into submission again xx

Ah good luck, its takes some courage to come back and admit ur starting again but you won't be the only one I'm sure!! You can do it!!

I'm new around here and am soo looking forward to getting to goal, its my 30th birthday in july too so thats my goal date as well!!xx

Hey and welcome back.
I've gone away for months at a time because I've fallen off the wagon and have always found it so difficult to start again.
This time something seems to have clicked and I'm sticking to 100%TS.

Good luck, I hope you reach your goal before your birthday. I'm sure you will no problem :D

Hello and welcome back :)

Welcome back!

I did LL a few years ago and although I maintained for a year I let things slide. I think maybe the first tiem is a practice and we have to learn from our mistakes!

This time I have started to get into exercise so I can keep that up when I come of plan. I've also started making healthy meals for the family and trying to learn about portion size. I am going to be eating of a side plate instead of large dinner plate when I start having meals again.
Its about making life changes, not rewarding with food. I will be having a treat dinner once a month, so that will either be eating out or takeaway.
I am sure you will crack it this time!

good Luck x

welcome back! Nothing at all to be ashamed of. You've taken the hardest step and started over :) ..I wish you the best of luck!!

Hey and welcome back! I know how hard it is to re-start I have been there many times and i'm still struggling now :(

You have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of! Most re-starters here have done the same thing which shows how difficult it is to change eating habits because that is exactly what they are, habits! I'm hoping that we can all learn from the mistakes we have made and change the way we approach food for the better.

Good luck! xx

Scanbran said:
I haven't posted on here since October last year, mainly because of shame as I've managed to pile on TWO STONES in only four months!
I've put on over 2 stone in 3 months but I'm back tomorrow, we can do this!!!

Hey don't be ashamed hunny main thing is your back and raring to go and continue ur journey that in itself is pure motivation.. I've lost count on how many restarts I've had we all do it :)

Good luck x

Me too! 1.5 stones gained in about 3 months! Im a week back into it, but took me ages to re start, I'd manage till like tea time, then eat some rubbish. But hey ho, week one (again!) loss is -8lb! Feel like I've defo got my head back in the game! Good luck! X

Scanbran! :D I started back again on Monday too! The build up to starting again was terrible. Had to really hit rock bottom and feel quite bad to start again. Very glad I have now though xx

Sent from my Nexus One using MiniMins

Scanbran! :D I started back again on Monday too! The build up to starting again was terrible. Had to really hit rock bottom and feel quite bad to start again. Very glad I have now though xx

Sent from my Nexus One using MiniMins

Hey Div :wave_cry:

Sorry to hear you've been down - nothing serious I hope.

For some reason something just clicked with me this time, and it made perfect sense to do it.

I think I need a reason. A friend of mine invited me over to stay at his place in the South of France during the summer, and they've got a pool.
There's NO way I'm unveiling my not inconsiderable torso while I'm at 16st, so perhaps this was a subconscious signal to clamber back onto the wagon...

I went off the plan at the end of September (for my wee weekend in Yorkshire), and tried to get back on in October, so I've been piling it on since then!!

I tried re-starting Exante three or four times in that period, and didn't last the day! :eek:

Anyhoo, this time will be different :rolleyes::D

I'm into day 4 and have just received my new delivery of 84 shakes and 50 porridges (is that a word??).

So, with my BL bars, I'm set for the next two months :flirt2:

More down about weight, to get fed up enough about it to take action.

That sounds like a great goal!

Oh yes, I'll be like a bronzed adonis in ma speedos, strutting about the place.

Or, a flabby white Scotsman lounging on a lilo with a beer in one hand and a doughnut in the other :D

I can dream :mad:

How private's private?

Unless it was just me, in a locked room with no windows, and the lights switched off with bulbs removed (and smashed), I'd still be scared to take my top off :D

Back