Oh dear dreading weigh in LOL

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by cddietgal, 12 May 2008 Social URL.

1. cddietgal

cddietgal Full Member

I am guessing I have put about 1/2 a stone on oopss.I more or less have had a week off,with my birthday,ill children,weddings and pizza and chips last night for the hangover LOL

I'm not too bothered if I am honest as I am feeling really posative about getting back on it and know that having this week off will only mean I have an extra week to goits not going to kill me is it LOL

I'm reasoning that my sister who W'sI with me has also had a bad week so she won't have lost much either LOL

CDGx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. imlosingit

imlosingit Full Member

Hiya, don't worry its may not be as bad as you think. If you have put on a few lbs, most of it will just be water and you can have that back off in a few days. Good luck and let us know how you get on :)xx

4. hotstuff

hotstuff Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Draw a line under it, you had a good week, a taste of things to come. Use this as your motivation to get back to it. Good Luck.

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

good luck with wi let us know how u get on!

becky x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.