Oh dear I've had a BAD day

slimmerkay

Silver Member
I have been so bad today. I can't even bring myself to tell you what I've shovelled away :eek:

I feel sick and fat now :(

Seriously, I'll have to put myself on 800-1000 cals a day for the rest of the week to make up for it.

Has my bad evening rubbed off on you Karen?!lol

Just draw a line under it - you have had a blip, tomorrow you can start again, stop now and forget about today 2moz...

Its just been one of those days! xxx

I've had day too (had a KFC *slaps wrist*) I react badly to carbs too... I have to cut back on them to lose any weight. So its low fat and low carb for me lol.

Why dont you..............

Have a little read of your thread '12 pounds off in 4 weeks' to remind yourself of the mindset you were in and the buzz you got from being in control?

Just a suggestion!

Ive been naughty and climbed aboard again today and so far so good, so dont beat yourself up xx

ah, we all have sh!t days...

tomorrow is a new day, wake up and repeat it 3 times, you wont want to feel crap for long hun,

:)

Thanks so much all of you :D

You're a real support to me.

I shall begin anew tomorrow ;)

great guns!!!

it's a blip pick it back up and start again:D
no guilt it makes it harder:D

I've had day too (had a KFC *slaps wrist*) I react badly to carbs too... I have to cut back on them to lose any weight. So its low fat and low carb for me lol.

:eek::eek:how did you react afterwards:confused: a friend of mine had a terrible accident after eatting kfc on xenical didn't even make it to the loo:eek: it has made me very determined to stay away from anything like that the thought of the accident is enough to stop me eatting it:wave_cry::D:D

Hope todays been a better one for you Karen.

I saw a nice quote on another thread......

You can see the horizon.......keep walking towards it

Back