Oh dear, went completely off the rails

michellethegooner

Silver Member
Well what with sat & sun being st Patrick's day & mothers day I have went completely off every rail possible, have just tracked all my points I used over the wkend & alcohol and it is shocking!!!! And that's only for the stuff I can recall from memory
Sat I used over 87 pp's on dinner and vodkas & red bull, (didn't have the sugar free)
Sunday I used over a whopping 158 pp's !!!! On lucozade orange, wetherspoon breakfast, hot choc, nandos, choc & crisps, ice-cream cone, chicken Shish/doner kebab, actually feel sick reading all that back!!

Anyway obviously I'm expecting a gain this wk, but am back on track since yesterday, & in gym all this wk, & also sticking strictly to my 26 pp's & loads of water, green tea & have made up a batch of 0 pp soup for lunches. Damage limitation lol, but it did make me open my eyes as to how easy it is to gain weight, I always eat my way out of a hangover, thankfully I don't drink very often phew!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Now that sounds like one helluva weekend!

Seriously though you'll be fine. You know what to do now to sort it all out. Would be worse if you just carried on. Proves were only human too and a bit of what you fancy does you good once in a while.

Loser85 said:
Now that sounds like one helluva weekend!

Seriously though you'll be fine. You know what to do now to sort it all out. Would be worse if you just carried on. Proves were only human too and a bit of what you fancy does you good once in a while.

It was a great wkend, but it really brings it home how easy it is to over indulge anyway like u said, I do know what to do whereas before I joined ww I wouldn't have given it a 2nd thought, hence y I got so overweight in the first place, I can safely say I will never b at that weight again!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I wouldn't worry about it too much, you've done the best possible thing by pointing it and then starting from scratch today! We're all human and have a blow out now and again, hopefully the damage control does its job, let us know how you get on at WI :)

i fell off the wagon for about a week......lol. All we can do is draw a line under it and get going with they gym and track, track and more track!

The good thing is you've written it all down & started afresh.

I hope you had a fab time hon & we can all expect a wee gain every now & then.

Dxxx

As someone else said draw a line under it, you had a good weekend now time to get back on track. You've done amazingly well so far so well done!!
xxx

Same here! I weighed in thursday, down 3, then I had a 6 day week. 3 of those days were filled with much food and booze. I'm very impressed you managed to point it all, I've a few blank days in my app here!
I started out so well, went to the gym Friday morning, big healthy egg white omelette for brunch& then went to my friend for the weekend. My tracking stopped as soon as they opened the wine Friday night and only resumed Tuesday morn!! Back on track now. 2up today is a kick up the you know what!!

Ditto on hangover munchies!

Back