Oh dear - where did the willpower go?!!!!

I started the day great today - a loss of 5lbs in week one - a great start for me as I'm doing CD + 1 evening meal! The day got worse!

A couple of days ago I was very proud of my willpower as I'd been to several kids parties, coffee's with the girls etc, and not once did I accept anything that would have compromised my diet! Today I went to a family christening - I took my bars to munch on but - yes - you guessed I had some food! I intended to stick to white meat and salad (which yes I started with) and then thought 'if I've blown it I may as well go for it' - so I did! White meat, salad, sandwiches, trifle, cheescake, marshmallows and cake (crikey looks a lot - but all small amounts)! So......I can kiss goodbye to the loss but on Sole Source tomorrow to try and recoup some of the damage! I have Legoland next Sunday and already know exactly what I'll be packing in the picnic (yes - white meat and salad)! Ha ha ha

I do feel better after typing that! Sorry to bore you all!

:) x:p

YOUR NOT BORING

First let me congratulate you on your 5lb loss well done!

Ok so you had a mini feast not really what the diet is all about, (naughty naughty) but you will be surprised at how many people have done the same as you, and regret it!

The good news is that your starting SS tomorrow, you are not giving up and i'm sure you will be able to stick to it this time.
A- Just think of how much you have lost already, thats fantastic!
B- If you want to lose the weight quickly you really are going to have to stick with it.
C- So many people are going through the same thing, so if you feel tempted again, let us know and we will help you through it.
D- If you are tempted to eat again, think IS IT REALLY WORTH IT?

Wishing you best of luck hun!

Back