Oh Dear!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by Smirky, 6 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Pro points
    I got a bit of a sweet tooth on me today! Typical i try to be good went swimming yesterday gave it my all been exercising more... but the damn chocolate still sneaks in! :(

I don't even know how to point it though? my nan gave us a bag of mis-shaped type chocolate and inside is broken up bars of chocolate (some cheap type chocolate stuff not cadburys or galaxy) with caramel inside... i've had a look at other caramel items and looks like for a bar it's in between 5-6 points and I've had about 12 squares! meaning two bars i reckon? this be about right?? only I'll need to do some exercise later to earn some points and figure out a low pointed dinner to get me through the day!! thank you! :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.