• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

oh dear

TC19

am struggling and this is my first week back..not a good start!

I had planned to do the extra easy but think am so off!! I cant get my head around the syns etc i.e. if i have cereal having to measure milk and weigh cereal...! I just feel as am eating all this food that am just gonna put weight on!! And to make matters worse my spin class was cancelled today!!!

Feeling a bit blah and could so with some encouragement

Cheers

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
Awww hun - the first week is so hard - why not have a look at some peoples food diaries ( i have one on here ) this will let you see what a typical day looks like x x x

Looking at food diaries is a really good idea actually. And you know the Extra Easy plan... I don't know, I just can't get my head around it! I've found that green plan works really well for me, so I'm just sticking with that for now and will vary when I feel like a change. If you are finding a plan hard, try another. It might work a lot better for you! Best of luck. And let us know how you get on!! :)

Lots of love from Caramelle X X X

TC19

Thanks guys - will def check out the food diaries, that'd help me! I only stuck with extra easy cause it was what I did the first weeks when I joined the groups SW! Perhaps I need to look at the books I got again and try something else...I just cant get into all this counting syns etc!!

How is everyone finding SW? Is the weight coming off as you expected/better/worse?

Off to check the food diaries...

I love SW. I have previously tried Atkins Diet - made me ratty as hell and I got sick of eating fatty fried foods, WW - quite liked, but the very slow weight loss and portion control demotivated me after a while.
With SW I like being able to eat as much as I like of 'allowed' foods and still lose weight.

Michelle

Meli

Gold Member
It's only a matter of time until you get used to it.
You only have to weigh the Healthy Extras and the rest of the Free/Superfree food is virtually unlimited- great isn't it?
Good Luck :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss Diaries 5
Weight Loss Diaries 15
Introductions 0
Pregnancy Without The Pounds 8
Strugglers and Restarters 7