Oh dear...

lauriel

Silver Member
...My colleagues are once again having a takeaway tonight in the form of McDonald's. Eww. I am so shocked at myself for saying 'eww.' The thought of greasy chips and burgers is just making my stomach churn.....Good much!? :D

mmmm i love smells! even before diet didn't eat mc'ds but i like the smell. or fresh bread always a sucker for that one. but i will have chance to enjoy that again:) just a temporary glitch;)

oh you saint! and your halo is so shiny!!! :innocent0002:

Go you!!

mmmm i love smells! even before diet didn't eat mc'ds but i like the smell. or fresh bread always a sucker for that one. but i will have chance to enjoy that again:) just a temporary glitch;)

mmmmmm freshly baked bread nom nom!!! I make a lot of bread (well, not at the mo because of my diet) ..I love the smell of it in the house! The best bit for me is taking a huge wedge of warm bread and smothering it with butter nom nom nom

oh you saint! and your halo is so shiny!!! :innocent0002:

Go you!!

I know! Im shocked!! I've actually lost a lot of interest in foods I used to like. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing!

I know! Im shocked!! I've actually lost a lot of interest in foods I used to like. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing!

The way I'm thinking of it is that I can have a maccys when I'm skinny and it wont kill me, but if i carry on eating it now it very well could kill me!

You keep going girl! its definatly a good thing :D

I know :) Im trying to convince myself it is an excellent thing :) I had a little treat last Saturday night and was amazed at how little I ate. Mr Lauriel bought me a small doner kebab with HEAPS of salad. I cut it in half and filled it with the salad and I struggled to eat the half!!! Normally I would have had a large doner kebab with chips and polished off the lot!!! Its amazing how little it took to make me feel satisfied. Im into my 25th day and I can't believe how much my attitude towards food (particularly portion sizes) has changed :)

Last edited:
thats really positive! thats the one thing that needs to change with us all isn't it! the change to make sure we do this journey only once!

I know Im trying to convince myself it is an excellent thing I had a little treat last Saturday night and was amazed at how little I ate. Mr Lauriel bought me a small doner kebab with HEAPS of salad. I cut it in half and filled it with the salad and I struggled to eat the half!!! Normally I would have had a large doner kebab with chips and polished off the lot!!! Its amazing how little it took to make me feel satisfied. Im not into my 25th day and I can't believe how much my attitude towards food (particularly portion sizes) has changed

It is amazing! and it just shows how quickly our bodies adapt to things. Sounds like you are already having massive changes in the way you think about food and your relationship which is a huge positive step and will help you greatly when you get to goal!

it's my relationship with food that I need to change the most and it's so good to see that this diet change your perception's, and I think that can only be a positive step. Well done sweetie your doing fantastic.

I honestly thought I'd be starving to death, but it is only my first day, im sure the next 2 days wont be so easy, but I never thought 3 little packets would satisfy me for a whole day! but they have, so maybe my thesis of "im fat and cos im fat i need to eat more than everyone else" was just a barrier for me. losing weight for me is petrifying as my weight is under my control and i have used it literally as a fat shield to stop people juding me as a person, and allowing them to judge me based on my size. which is alot less painful than some one judging me on my personality!

anyway boring rant over :D

Indeed! I plan to keep it that way! There's not a hope in hell I would put myself on a diet like this again. I just want to say goodbye to the blub for good! :)

It is amazing! and it just shows how quickly our bodies adapt to things. Sounds like you are already having massive changes in the way you think about food and your relationship which is a huge positive step and will help you greatly when you get to goal!

it's my relationship with food that I need to change the most and it's so good to see that this diet change your perception's, and I think that can only be a positive step. Well done sweetie your doing fantastic.

I honestly thought I'd be starving to death, but it is only my first day, im sure the next 2 days wont be so easy, but I never thought 3 little packets would satisfy me for a whole day! but they have, so maybe my thesis of "im fat and cos im fat i need to eat more than everyone else" was just a barrier for me. losing weight for me is petrifying as my weight is under my control and i have used it literally as a fat shield to stop people juding me as a person, and allowing them to judge me based on my size. which is alot less painful than some one judging me on my personality!

anyway boring rant over :D

Its great that you're on this diet - you've done the hardest part and that's starting! The next couple of days might be hard but you have to keep in mind it doesn't last.
It really is amazing how much attitudes can change when it comes to food. For me, it really has taken a diet like this to make me see that the volume of food I was eating was just ridiculous. Im looking forward to the end results :)
Best of luck with day 2, you'e doing brilliantly so far!!! :D

Back