Oh Dear...

MissHarleyQuinn92

I had a rotten day at work and tucked into some chocolate to make myself feel better.
What are some things you do to beat the cravings when you're feeling blue? :(

I've done the same many times. Now I usually take a bit of time out and have a hot bubbly bath then have a chocolatey treat within my syns like a curly wurly and an options hot chocolate or curl up with a magazine or nice film :) Its good to be prepared for days like this because life has a way at throwing them at us so if comfort food is your thing (I know they say its not healthy to comfort eat but sometimes it feels like the only way to ease your rubbish day/mood) stock up on low syn/syn free snacks. I suppose we're all different but excersise helps some people. I'll be honest though, with me the last thing I want to do in a bad mood is go to the gym!

Well I hope tomorrow is a better day for you

xxx

I make sure I always have some hifis around and try to save me HExB for night time so I can have a chocolaty snack at the time I will most crave it. I also find that popping an orange and choc muller in the freezer at tea time means I have a lovely ice cream snack for the evening too :)
I cant say it always works but at least it means I have my options

Back