Working Solutions Oh dear

Fat Bird

Started back 5 days ago with the intention of doing TS - been struggling to say the least - still no ketosis fairy - anyway tonight I've had rest of my packs + 3 boiled eggs , 3 pork chops , 4 slices of ham and a handful of mushrooms - gutted with myself :-( will this put me back to square I've on the ketosis front or should I be ok bearing in mind mainly a protein blowout ??
Anyone know??
FB x

Hi FB,

I don't know if it will knock you out of ketosis but Exante is also a low calories diet so obviously you'll have gone over. Having said that, as long as you didn't eat the fat on the chops i don't think you'll have done too much damage. Put it behind you and start again tomorrow. Well done on not continuing the blowout to high-carb foods though......i've done that in the past and it knocks me back about 5 days! x

Hi PM

Thanks for your reply - not too concerned about the calories at this stage , just be gutted if I was due to hit the big K tomorrow or Friday and I've just put myself back to the beginning - only time will tell - I'll keep you posted
FB xx

Hi FB

I struggle with the slide into Ketosis, usually failing within the first three days but I've planned food in so I know I won't binge! 4

It's not much, first couple of days I had a Babybel, some egg mayo lettuce wraps and a cheese string yesterday. In my head it makes it easier to slide into ketosis rather than panic and eat the kitchen!

How are you getting on?

Hey NB!!

Feel slightly better today - having said that have already eaten my 2 packs and a bar today and its not even 2pm!
1st weigh in for me and I lost 8lbs - happy with that following my protein binge on weds .... Not 100% I'm in ketosis yet, but certainly feeling better than I have been .
Gonna stick with the WS way this week and see what sort of loss I have next week, and if fairly decent then I'll plough on with WS . Found it so much easier this time last year to stick at, but I suspect that was a combination of having nearly 6 stone to lose and not having done a vlcd for 6 years
How u getting on?
FB xx

Ugh, had a bit of a rubbish one where I've been nibbling on things. All protein but still... Can't wait for weds to see how I've done...so glad the scales are gone though...was obsessed with getting on them!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hey FB

How are you getting on? I weighed in and lost 10lbs!

Howdee NB

10lbs!!!! That's fab a roony! Well done you must be well chuffed ...... I'm struggling through my second week , I'll let u know Saturday exactly how hard I struggled when I weigh in ;-)
Keep at it lovely
FB xx

Thanks guys!!! Had a wobbly day yesterday - had to put myself to bed about 7 o'clock so I wouldn't eat the kitchen!

Back