Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Oh Friday night, not going out and getting bored already

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by nmmireland, 25 September 2009 Social URL.

1. nmmireland

nmmireland Dublin :)

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Oh Friday night, I'm not going out tonight and getting bored already :eek::eek:... i don't mind durin the week but the weekends tend to get me on LT :(:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(17.65%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Aw, maybe stick on a good DVD & crack out the sparkling water? I'm thinking Sleepless in Seattle because I've never seen it & apparently that's a crime! A bit of online window shopping does wonders too ;-)

All my mates are at a Birthday meal & they pretty much told me not to come until the drinks afterwards, even though I'd have been happy to sit through the meal without food :-( I can already feel my interest in actually going out at all waning! Hehe.

Hannah

4. XxAbbiexX23

XxAbbiexX23 Dieting & Mummy To Ethan

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim And Save as of 13th April
    Strictly come dancing is on tonight!! Wooohoooo! You could always watch that?? :)

5. nmmireland

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I know I am going to watch a bit of stictly come dancing and jonathon ross and then maybe a DVD too... haha

Ah enjoy your night out, hope your wearing the new clothes, you look great in them.. enjoy xx

6. nmmireland

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yea going to watch a bit of strictly tonight then xfactor tomorow night and sunday and dirty dancing is on 5 on sunday so will watch that too haha have it all planned out, tele for the weekend :)

7. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(17.65%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Strictly? Oh, I'm so not going out ;-)

Thank you, I'm totally going to be rocking my new jacket if I can be bothered to leave the house!!

Hannah

8. summergurl

summergurl ♥3 Years Maintaining♥

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    come on! weekends have just gotten good!! Strictly tonight. Strictly and xfactor tomorrow and xfactor sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

9. nmmireland

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Haha i know i can't complain really, the sitting in part doesn't bother me but i wouldnt mind polishing off a bottle of vino whilst watching them haha :p:p

10. summergurl

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    Close your eyes and imagine your water is your vino ;) Remember, god turned water into wine ..... right? :giggle:

11. nmmireland

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Oh dont worry I am trying everything I can Tanya to make it taste like wine haha... ah but I do love my sparkling water I have to say, i even have it in a wine glass :D:D.....

12. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    I have sparkling water with some ice to make it feel like I am having a proper drink. It's not so bad once you get used to it.

13. summergurl

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    In a wine glass ..... i might give that one a go tomorrow whilst watching xfactor and dream of a nice cold glass of rose ;) :drool:

14. nmmireland

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yea it does the trick for me.... i find i get more water into me too by drinking in smaller glass... doesnt look so daunting all that water to drink all at once haha even though i love my water anyhow.... But i would drink the wine out of a pint glass haha only joking :D:D

15. summergurl

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    hahaha sod the pint glass, give me the bottle and a straw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao:

16. nmmireland

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    haha exactly... oh we will when it comes into xmas time... i will stay focussed now by thinking of all them xmas nights out and bottles of vino/vodka and nice party outfits :D:D:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.