• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Oh Friday night, not going out and getting bored already

S: 17st0lb C: 14st0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 28.9 Loss: 3st0lb(17.65%)
Aw, maybe stick on a good DVD & crack out the sparkling water? I'm thinking Sleepless in Seattle because I've never seen it & apparently that's a crime! A bit of online window shopping does wonders too ;-)

All my mates are at a Birthday meal & they pretty much told me not to come until the drinks afterwards, even though I'd have been happy to sit through the meal without food :-( I can already feel my interest in actually going out at all waning! Hehe.

Hannah

XxAbbiexX23

Dieting & Mummy To Ethan
S: 18st3lb C: 18st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 49.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Strictly come dancing is on tonight!! Wooohoooo! You could always watch that?? :)

I know I am going to watch a bit of stictly come dancing and jonathon ross and then maybe a DVD too... haha

Ah enjoy your night out, hope your wearing the new clothes, you look great in them.. enjoy xx

Strictly come dancing is on tonight!! Wooohoooo! You could always watch that?? :)
Yea going to watch a bit of strictly tonight then xfactor tomorow night and sunday and dirty dancing is on 5 on sunday so will watch that too haha have it all planned out, tele for the weekend :)

S: 17st0lb C: 14st0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 28.9 Loss: 3st0lb(17.65%)
Strictly? Oh, I'm so not going out ;-)

Thank you, I'm totally going to be rocking my new jacket if I can be bothered to leave the house!!

Hannah

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
S: 19st6lb C: 11st6lb Loss: 8st0lb(41.18%)
come on! weekends have just gotten good!! Strictly tonight. Strictly and xfactor tomorrow and xfactor sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

come on! weekends have just gotten good!! Strictly tonight. Strictly and xfactor tomorrow and xfactor sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D
Haha i know i can't complain really, the sitting in part doesn't bother me but i wouldnt mind polishing off a bottle of vino whilst watching them haha :p:p

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Close your eyes and imagine your water is your vino ;) Remember, god turned water into wine ..... right? :giggle:

Close your eyes and imagine your water is your vino ;) Remember, god turned water into wine ..... right? :giggle:
Oh dont worry I am trying everything I can Tanya to make it taste like wine haha... ah but I do love my sparkling water I have to say, i even have it in a wine glass :D:D.....

irish molly

Maintaing LT loss on GL
S: 21st0lb C: 12st12lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 27.4 Loss: 8st2lb(38.78%)
I have sparkling water with some ice to make it feel like I am having a proper drink. It's not so bad once you get used to it.

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
In a wine glass ..... i might give that one a go tomorrow whilst watching xfactor and dream of a nice cold glass of rose ;) :drool:

In a wine glass ..... i might give that one a go tomorrow whilst watching xfactor and dream of a nice cold glass of rose ;) :drool:
Yea it does the trick for me.... i find i get more water into me too by drinking in smaller glass... doesnt look so daunting all that water to drink all at once haha even though i love my water anyhow.... But i would drink the wine out of a pint glass haha only joking :D:D

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
hahaha sod the pint glass, give me the bottle and a straw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao:

hahaha sod the pint glass, give me the bottle and a straw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao:
haha exactly... oh we will when it comes into xmas time... i will stay focussed now by thinking of all them xmas nights out and bottles of vino/vodka and nice party outfits :D:D:D