OH GIRLS!!!!!!!!

Niennor

Well.... Where to begin...

FIRSTLY.... Apologies to all the amazingly wonderful people on here who helped and supported me when dieting. I have been absent or some time and the reason for this is three fold....

1. Car accident left me in hospital and totally off wagon for two weeks.
2. I have broken up with my partner of eight years, he now wants me back but it's too late, well maybe but that's a long story.
3. I have been a mess and eating everything in sight!!!

Somehow I have managed to maintain at about 11st 3lbs, this is due to fluxing between eating and not eating, I got down to 10st 8lbs however tho was when I starved myself for a week in the pits of depression after initial break up! Now alchohol and lots of cake has caused me to sart creeping up!

So the plan...

To get back up to date with all the old mini girls and all the new faces and to start total solution on Monday next week for a solid three week run of packs that I have left before moving on to some kind of healthy eating (no idea what yet as three weeks of TS will be HARD and getting my head round that for now is enough to cope with!)

MUCH LOVE TO ALL!!!!

Going to go read the months of diaries I have missed now :)

Hiya Niennor, lovely to see you back :hug99: xx

So sorry to read about your car accident and your break up hun.
Sounds awful and heartbreaking. Well done for managing to maintain and for getting back on the Exante wagon.

Ohhh sorry to hear you've had a tough time of late :( Hope things get better for you! Good luck on the restart :) I restarted yesterday, and will be restarting again tomorrow cos I had a bread roll..... lol.... We'll get there eventually :D

AHHH good luck with your road to healthy lifestyle again and being more happier xxxx

Okay so I disappeared again due to wallowing in self pity over the ex and his new woman! Yes e has moved on very quickly to his ex from before me, to say I h e web in a bad place is an understatement however here I am with a new shakes bumper pack ready to get skinny and knock him out the water net time we bump into each other!!
Most people lose weight when they break up, I just eat everything!
Weigh in today = 11st 3lbs

On my second pack now. As always much love to all, I will try not to go AWOL again ;)

Good afternoon Niennor, nice to see you back and feeling motivated :hug99: xx

Hey giggles, it's good to be back! Looking at your stats you've done amazing! You should be so proud! I bet you look PHENOMINAL!

Last shake now, got the inevitable headache and drowsiness! Can't wait till week one is done!

Good morning Niennor. Thank you, I am starting to like what I see in the mirror (dressed!) I wouldn't say phenomenal mind! Also, fortunately I don't think I've altered too much in my face.
I was worried this diet would age me/make me look drawn (am thinking Pauline Quirke's lighter Life weight loss results)

We can crack this, don't forget to drink lots xx

Glad to have you back with us :) I've been AWOL for nearly 2wks, but back on it today and plan to be 100% for awhile :) well done for getting back on plan, I found that the hardest bit, I've been trying to get back on for the last week lol and used up my tesco bars in the process :-( hehe! Good luck! :-D

Good afternoon Niennor, hope you're still managing to stay on track hun xx

Back