Oh hurry up!!!

simples

Getting soooo impatient waiting for my packs. I had heard nothing from Exante since placing my order so I emailed......apparently it should be with me today! OOhHH Excited!! :)
I have 10 stone 7 to lose and want to get going with it!!:D

i remember the day i waited for mine, it didnt arrive til 6pm!! x

:( I ordered mine yesterday, figured since I paid nearly £5 delivery it would be here today. How long have you been waiting?

Do you mind me asking if you paid with a credit card or paypal? I'm just wondering if that makes a difference on how long it takes to deliver...

I paid by card, ordered on the Monday and arrive on the Wednesday! Hope they arrive soon for you all as I know once you hit the zone you just want to run with it...good luck!

I think if you order before 1pm on a working day you get them the next working day, whether you pay by card or paypal. I ordered mine Sunday evening, they came today. I got an email this morning with a delivery time of 11.33 am to 12.33 pm, they came at 11.40! You should get an email the night before to confirm too. I hate waiting!! Good luck on your first week everyone :) x

I never got an email but Exante have just given me the consignment number and the phone number for the courier. Phoned the courier and they said it will be here between 6-7pm. Grrrr....been waiting in ALL day :(
I ordered late on Friday so did not expect it to arrive until today but thought it would be earlier than 6-7pm!
In the meantime I think i am gaining weight by the second!! LOL

Aye I noticed the thing about ordering before 1pm. Luckily I ordered mine at about 12:30pm yesterday and got it this morning at about 11pm, but that was after I'd decided to have breakfast :cry:

I guess we'll both be starting tomorrow Simples. Good luck hun x

Hi Simples - have your packs arrived yet? Hope so. New start tomorrow, very exciting!! x x

Back